Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do the colour coded "report cards" beside each player in yahoo represent?

Comment

• snooch, talk to your boys. how am i up 6-2 right now.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
        what do the colour coded "report cards" beside each player in yahoo represent?
        If you click them they have player updates. I believe the different colours just represent how recent the news is.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
          If you click them they have player updates. I believe the different colours just represent how recent the news is.
          ahhh. yeah i knew about the updates it was the orange, yellow and grey that was strange to me. thought it had something to do with game time.

thank you

Comment

• great post Tucas. This league needs a little more history posts like that to look back on some ridiculous trades and fun stats like that.

we could have an article written on McHappy's trades alone last season.

I may have fleeced myself so far and offered a budding Otto Porter for Robert Covington to fill a scoring need (I didn't he'd crack top 40!!). The verdicts not out yet but..

EDIT - Covington started the season 0-18 from 3, but he's a chucker and chuckers shoot themselves out of droughts. 18 PTS tonight and 21 the game before... so this trade may even out...
            Last edited by koncept; Tue Nov 24, 2015, 12:54 AM.
            in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Tucas not a bad offer - clear your inbox please
              in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                great post Tucas. This league needs a little more history posts like that to look back on some ridiculous trades and fun stats like that.

we could have an article written on McHappy's trades alone last season.

I may have fleeced myself so far and offered a budding Otto Porter for Robert Covington to fill a scoring need (I didn't he'd crack top 40!!). The verdicts not out yet but..

EDIT - Covington started the season 0-18 from 3, but he's a chucker and chuckers shoot themselves out of droughts. 18 PTS tonight and 21 the game before... so this trade may even out...
                For the record, i didn't want to part with covington but you talked me into it haha

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                  Looking through trades from previous seasons. Joey did you know you traded DJ Augustin and a 1st round pick for Nate Robinson?
                  And mcHappy traded Tony Parker for Sam Dalembert?(And traded Harden and Hibbert to me in an entirely one sided trade incase anyone forgot(Double bracket because the year later I fleeced mcHappy again when I gave him KG for Gortat. Sorry mcHappy hopefully that Henson trade turns out better for you))

And I also managed to get Jeff Teague and Taj Gibson for Felton and Koufos. That may have been one of my better trades.

The Coach managed to get Lillard and Klay in a trade for entirely average players. Koufos was also traded for the 6th time in that trade.

McHappy then got his due when I gave him 'Po for Larry Sanders. Bleh. Worst trade I've made by far. Probably will turn out worse than the Harden trade.

I also gave Middleton to Axel for JR Smith. Apparently year 2 was a little rough for trades for me.

Pau Gasol for CJ McCollum was also vetoed at some point for some reason.

Last season Axel and Joey made a controversial trade where Axel traded his picks in round 7-11 for Joey's picks round 11-15.

Joey also traded Bosh and Gerald Green for Cody Zeller and Nene. Rough.

Also apparently Marcus Smart, Jarred Sullinger and 2 picks will get you the best player in the league last season, but picks are thrown around like Halloween candy this year.

Joey got Beal AND a pick for Rudy Gay which is pretty impressive.

Skywalker pulled off a few good trades last season as well.

Axel had a few under the radar moves too.

It'll be interesting to see who the winners and losers of this seasons trades will be.(Probably Snooch.)

Now that KG for Gortat trade also included a pick if I recall correct....and if not, damn. That trade likely cost me a championship.

I hate Parker - no regrets.

Harden, ugh,....I got too cute.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                    Now that KG for Gortat trade also included a pick if I recall correct....and if not, damn. That trade likely cost me a championship.

I hate Parker - no regrets.

Harden, ugh,....I got too cute.
                    To end that story, mcHappy traded Parker to me for "cap space" - a highly controversial deal.
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                      To end that story, mcHappy traded Parker to me for "cap space" - a highly controversial deal.

I'm a trailblazer - lol

That cap space became one of Clarkson, Capela, or Warren.

Capela remains but Clarkson became Henson (who became ZBo) and Warren became the 12th pick who became Payne.

There was a big picture last season...haha

Although the picture is getting messed right now as Gobert continues to struggle due to ankle injury and Vuc suddenly doesn't rebound.... *sigh*

Comment

• Miek: FYI

You dropped Mosgov and picked up MKG but you're at 40 years already.

Therefore MKG is not eligible for resign this off season as you're over the cap with his addition.

If you decide to amnesty Mogov, that is fine, but the cap relief won't take affect until this summer.

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                          Tucas not a bad offer - clear your inbox please
                          Cleared.

Comment

• been waiting for that to go through.

amnesty mozgov
                            mkg 3

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                              been waiting for that to go through.

amnesty mozgov
                              mkg 3
                              It doesn't work that way.

Just like NBA amnesty only has a short window to use and it is the offseason.

Comment

• balls
                                ok

Comment

Working...
                                X