This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skywalker wrote: View Post
    Congrats Drizz! Great matchup! Down to the wire! Good luck in the final man!!

And... back to the drawing board haha
    And i officially have 6 days to enjoy my avatar lol

Comment

• Does anyone know if this is a longer week for the matchup? Does it end on Sunday night like usual, or go until Wednesday the 13th?

I only ask because I can set my lineups until next Wednesday, and it lists the same matchup (against Matt52) until the 13th.
      Last edited by drizz; Tue Apr 5, 2016, 10:02 AM.

Comment

• drizz wrote: View Post
        Does anyone know if this is a longer week for the matchup? Does it end on Sunday night like usual, or go until Wednesday the 13th?

I only ask because I can set my lineups until next Wednesday, and it lists the same matchup (against Matt52) until the 13th.
        Nevermind, found it:

Playoffs: Week 21, 22 and 23 (8 teams) Note: Week 23 runs 10 days from Apr 4 to Apr 13

Comment

Nevermind, found it:

Playoffs: Week 21, 22 and 23 (8 teams) Note: Week 23 runs 10 days from Apr 4 to Apr 13
          Ya, was going to post this earlier, but I'm restricted in my access at work. But yes, its seems this week is extra long! Woohoo!

Good luck guys!

Comment

• all this resting of players is killing me

Comment

all this resting of players is killing me
              lol. now we need to scour the league for teams that are always fighting for a playoff spot by the end of the year.

Comment

• when do the balls drop? i know i am locked in at #9 for one pick but the other should be #1

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                  when do the balls drop? i know i am locked in at #9 for one pick but the other should be #1
                  good question miek. it is may 19th

Comment

• Bit of a shpankin' in these Finals...

Comment

• Congrats guys on a great season. I was happy to come back and enjoy the tail end of the regular season. I'm looking forward to the draft!

Also, when does the trade market open again?

Comment

• congrats to matt. good season.

Comment

congrats to matt. good season.
                          Its not over until the Fat Lady sings!! Tonight and Tomorrow still to count. But yes, Matt is putting on a pretty damn impressive showing. Lineup like that though, I wouldn't expect anything less.

Comment

congrats to matt. good season.
                            fuckin curry and klay don't rest!
                            GS vs. drizz = not good for drizz.

Comment

• congrats to matt, its been interesting to watch his team build with the whirlwind of trades over the past few.

draft and FA here we come.... oh and raptors playoffs !
                              in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• sky walkers with the honorary kobe bryant FA add with 8$, classy move.
                                in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Working...
                                X