X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    Welcome to the league Cody and 007!

Would have been a cool idea to have an "expansion draft" where they draft from the pool of players on both vacant teams.
    Yea, I like that... break that Championship team up!

Someone's getting lucky... this is like Durant or Oden.

Comment

• I'm game for that, guys.

Can I have a list of the rules for Dynasty?
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        understand the only way to leave is via Death.
        That was not a part of the contract I saw...

But in all seriousness I'm happy to be a part of this, should be fun! I do need to learn what I'm doing first though.
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
          I'm game for that, guys.

Can I have a list of the rules for Dynasty?
          007 wrote: View Post
          That was not a part of the contract I saw...

But in all seriousness I'm happy to be a part of this, should be fun! I do need to learn what I'm doing first though.
          Page 1 of this thread will give a good break down. Give it a read, and then come back with any questions.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
            Welcome to the league Cody and 007!

Would have been a cool idea to have an "expansion draft" where they draft from the pool of players on both vacant teams.
            Mack North wrote: View Post
            Yea, I like that... break that Championship team up!

Someone's getting lucky... this is like Durant or Oden.
            I thought long and hard about that, trust me. Haha Just didnt' see any way to reconcile it with the League and our board members.

Comment

• Welcome to the league. One of you will be next years champion. Probably win gm of the year too.

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                Welcome to the league. One of you will be next years champion. Probably win gm of the year too.
                Oh I don't know ... we have a history in this league of people coming in and dismantling good rosters (wink wink Haha) just because making trades is so damn fun ... so we'll just have to see!

Comment

• Ok, first one of Cody or 007 to call heads or tails gets the call. Unless people can think of something better... ie make them fight?
                  Last edited by Joey; Fri Jun 24, 2016, 09:38 PM.

Comment

• Is the amnesty clause one time a year, or one time ever?

And if we're deciding the teams like this I call heads

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                      Is the amnesty clause one time a year, or one time ever?

And if we're deciding the teams like this I call heads
                      One time flat.

And noted. Lol Will wait for at least a witness to confirm this is what we should be doing ..

I'm still leaning toward the "Beat It" style knife fight ... Haha

Comment

One time flat.

And noted. Lol Will wait for at least a witness to confirm this is what we should be doing ..

I'm still leaning toward the "Beat It" style knife fight ... Haha
                        So do I get an amnesty clause since I'm a new owner? And Im down with a knife fight if you guys wanna come out to Vancouver lol

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                          So do I get an amnesty clause since I'm a new owner? And Im down with a knife fight if you guys wanna come out to Vancouver lol
                          Haha We'll see about the trip out west ...

As for amnesty; Hmmm ... would have to wait and see what team you inherit.. not sure what the Amnesty status is for those teams. Depends really. I don't think we've granted extra Amnesties to new managers in the past.

Comment

Oh I don't know ... we have a history in this league of people coming in and dismantling good rosters (wink wink Haha) just because making trades is so damn fun ... so we'll just have to see!
                            Haha. Those were my words of wisdom. Which ever of you gets the champs, don't trade curry. I did and it was horrible. Started a massive depression and ended in the jettisoning of lebron as well.

Comment

Haha We'll see about the trip out west ...

As for amnesty; Hmmm ... would have to wait and see what team you inherit.. not sure what the Amnesty status is for those teams. Depends really. I don't think we've granted extra Amnesties to new managers in the past.
                              Haven't given new amnesties to new players.

If we want a coin flip type fair choosing. I suggest the three commishes choose one number between 1-30. Then go back and forth pming with James and Cody until one of them gets the number and let that person choose his team.

Comment

• It's really nice to know where all the rookies are playing. I mean I decided on #1 a while ago but now I think I have #5 locked in and a good idea what I'll do with the newly acquired #10. Risky draft but there are some hidden gems mixed in there.

Comment

Working...
                                X