Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $200 man a few years back... not so much any more. Still a valuable signing, I can see him having a very good season for the Knickerbockers.

Comment

• in the midst of the new salary cap, team koncept opens their wallet to hand out some massive contracts.

Nikola Jokic earned himself a 4 year deal after a great Olympic showing.

Aaron Gordon gets a sign of trust from the organization after also inking a 4 year deal

And once D league MVP turned diamond in the rough Robert Covington happily accepts a deal worth 3 years after posting a top 50 value thanks to his 3 and steal contributions

Fans have expressed their uncertainty due to the length of deals, but the organization believes years later these deals will look like bargains..
      in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• The Creeds have announced that they've comes to terms with Domantas Sabonis on a two year deal.

The Creeds also announced that they have cut ties with Josh McRoberts ahead of the FA period. This move has them set to enter FA with two vacant spots and five years worth of contract space.

Rumor has it that they're prepared to offer Trevor Ariza $180 in the opening minutes and will also target rookie Deyonta Davis for $20.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
          The Creeds have announced that they've comes to terms with Domantas Sabonis on a two year deal.

The Creeds also announced that they have cut ties with Josh McRoberts ahead of the FA period. This move has them set to enter FA with two vacant spots and five years worth of contract space.

Rumor has it that they're prepared to offer Trevor Ariza $180 in the opening minutes and will also target rookie Deyonta Davis for $20.
          That's a pretty massive leak!.. someone should probably be getting fired for that. Haha

Comment

• Just a reminder, all contract terms for Rookies and Extensions need to be announced by September 1st.

Comment

• Breaking: sources close to the Creeds say they've been fired. No word on who will replace them... Because they're fired. Duh.

Comment

Breaking: sources close to the Creeds say they've been fired. No word on who will replace them... Because they're fired. Duh.
                Hahahahah Oh shit that was funny. Well played. I had a good laugh from that. Lol Heck, I'm still laughing.

Comment

• After a few day wilderness retreat at Nova Scotia's kejimkujik National Park, the front office came back with clear heads and came to terms on deals with their unsigned free agents and rookie.

Gordon Hayward has been awarded a 5 year deal. This deal will allow Gordon to move through his prime years playing for a contending team. Hayward had this to say after signing his deal. "I see young guys like Kawhi and Kyrie on the roster and I want to be an NBA champion just like them, team WJF is where I can make this happen."

Taking a team first approach, Marcus Morris has taken a 1 year deal, he is planing to take advantage of the increased cap space in 2017 by having a break-out season and signing a big deal at that time. When asked about the 1 year deal Marcus responded, "Team WJF has been a great and professional organization to play for, I can see myself here long term, signing this 1 year deal will only allow the team and I great flexibility moving forward as we shape a championship squad.

In maybe the most surprising move since selecting Thon Maker with the 6th pick in the 2016 Dynasty Draft, Team WJF has signed Maker to a 3 year rookie scale contract. Team Owner/President of Basketball Operations/General Manager/Lead Scout/Head Coach/Team Doctor/Athletic Trainer/Player Development Coach/Dance Pack Choreographer WJF said that "Thon's Showing in the Summer league gave us the confidence that he was going to be a player in this league. He may not get the minutes to show it this year, but this deal should give him the confidence he needs to put the work in a be the player we all know he can be".

These deals bring the cap right to the limit, but Team WJF is still looking to make a deal that would bolster the Point Guard position.
                  Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• In all the excitement of signing day, Team WJF forgot to announce one very important signing, Nerlens Noel has agreed to terms on a 5 year extension. Noel is a already elite when it comes to defensive stats, and as we saw in his second year, he is becoming very well rounded offensively, providing excellent field goal percentage, an improving shot from the foul line and among the top 10 in power forwards for assists.
                    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• wjf wrote: View Post
                      team owner/president of basketball operations/general manager/lead scout/head coach/team doctor/athletic trainer/player development coach/dance pack choreographer wjf said
                      hahahahaha

Comment

• Scheduling

I just had what I think is a pretty cool idea and I think I am implementing it next year in fantasy football: modified schedules.

What I mean by that is I will modify the game scheduling while not altering the total times each team faces each other. Based on the prior seasons standing and playoffs, along with the off-season moves I plan on doing the following:
                        1. Scheduling the two finals teams to face off during week one of the season.
                        2. Scheduling other games in week one based on known "rivals".
                        3. Scheduling strong teams facing themselves weighted more to the end of the season as opposed to randomly generated by Yahoo.

I don't know, you guys might hate this idea for hoops but I figured I might as well throw it out there for your consideration as it has the potential to make things a little more interesting right out of the gate and down the home stretch. Also, this way unintentional tanking will have a lesser impact on who makes the playoffs and the seeding order as all the (predicted)terrible teams at that point won't be in matches with playoff teams or at least it will be less likely.

Comment

• I like the idea, Apollo. It would make for some intense play, both early and late in the season.

Comment

1. Scheduling the two finals teams to face off during week one of the season.
                            2. Scheduling other games in week one based on known "rivals".
                            3. Scheduling strong teams facing themselves weighted more to the end of the season as opposed to randomly generated by Yahoo.
                            I like the idea of having a 'rivals' week. It could be at the beginning, or the middle or the year but it is an idea worth considering.

I am a little lost on point #3. My interpretation: The better teams will be scheduled to play against each other late in the season so that a win is actually worth more because it would be a 2 vs 3 rather than 2 vs 12 and 3 vs 15?

If that is a correct interpretation, are we scheduling this at the start of the season? I like the idea of it, of having games that matter at the end of the season. Here's my question; How likely is it that our opinions of the strong vs the weak will hold true the entire way through the season?

Comment

• Since we are throwing out ideas....

How realistic is it that we all meet up sometime in the next 2-5 years and actually have a dinner/awards ceremony? Or just beers haha I know we are all over the world, but it would be pretty epic do have an official RR Dynasty gathering of sorts. Thoughts?

Comment

• Team Axel resign announcement:

PG Jrue Holiday will return on a 5 year deal.

G Zach LaVine (DPE) signs a 4 year extension.

PF Chris Bosh will return on a 3 year deal.
                                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X