X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    Are past draft results kept anywhere?
    Rookie draft would be posted somewhere in each season's thread. Will take time to find.

Auction draft results are on Yahoo.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Was Klay a FA last off season?

Comment

Was Klay a FA last off season?
        Yes. Coach missed the resign declaration deadline, allowing Klay to hit free agency.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Ouch.

Comment

Ouch.
            Yeah it was very surprising. Can't remember who his other free agents were.

Comment

• My guess is Brook Lopez or Ryan Anderson was the other major FA. Good for Coach still fielding a playoff team after that. He also lost Chandler for the season.

Comment

My guess is Brook Lopez or Ryan Anderson was the other major FA. Good for Coach still fielding a playoff team after that. He also lost Chandler for the season.
                I think Mack had Brook.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                  I think Mack had Brook.
                  I did indeed. Could not afford to keep him and his injuries over one of DeAndre Jordan or Andre Drummond.

Comment

• Wow. Nets still have 6 games left and they're shutting down both Thad and Lopez. Could have a big impact on the finals if MC Happy does pull through, which looks like a done deal.

Comment

• WOW Drizz defeats Skywalker by 1 block! We'll be seeing a new Champ this year!

Comment

• I'm telling you man, this is the year of Drizz. He's unified the football titles and now he's locking in on Matt in basketball.

He was also rolling in hockey. Made it to the semi-finals but then by the luck of the draw he ran into me.

Comment

• Still can't believe I let Norman Powell go ... should have trusted my Scouting Department .. they've never let me down. But Trey Lyles went HAM the other night too, so its tough to get too upset about.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                            WOW Drizz defeats Skywalker by 1 block! We'll be seeing a new Champ this year!
                            Congrats Drizz!! I definitely thought you were the underdog, but you got it done. Nice work!

Sucks too when you rely on someone like Kyle Lowry all year and he has a terrible week in the playoffs. Let's hope this isn't some kind of ominous preview.

Comment

• Good luck to the finalists!

Wow, Axel and I tied 4-4 in our matchup... here's why I was declared the winner:
                              Field Goal Percentage Tiebreaker
                              Mack North 0.44222222
                              Axel 0.44191919

Comment

• Congrats Drizz! Great matchup! Down to the wire! Good luck in the final man!!

And... back to the drawing board haha

Comment

Working...
                                X