This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    Well I was looking for clarification, so 007 jumped the gun with his pick.. so do you pick Bayless?
    I'm filing a protest with the Commissioner's Office for 007 selecting MCW as a contravention of the expansion draft process.
    RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
      I'm filing a protest with the Commissioner's Office for 007 selecting MCW as a contravention of the expansion draft process.
      I woulda filed it myself, but Cody stepped in and said we were good! Saved 007 some real grief there. Haha No coming back on this Cody using it as an excuse though! Haha

Comment

• Thanks Joe.

As for names for my team:

Okapi or Addaxes, guys?
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• How about the Cody 73ers?

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
            Thanks Joe.

As for names for my team:

Okapi or Addaxes, guys?
            Technically your user name has to appear in your team name in dynasty.

Cody Okapi sounds like someone Masai would draft.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
              Technically your user name has to appear in your team name in dynasty.

Cody Okapi sounds like someone Masai would draft.
              That's racist. Lol

Comment

How about the Cody 73ers?
                That works well & I like it!

As for what Ax said, Kodi Okapi is gonna be my name for my next MyCareer guy in 2K LOL. Gonna make him a freak SF with length and a all-around game.
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• K, assigning the teams now ... 007, go into Re-Draft league and unhide your Email Address.. I think you do it in Team Settings. Its whatever email we set up for Re-Draft specifically.

Comment

K, assigning the teams now ... 007, go into Re-Draft league and unhide your Email Address.. I think you do it in Team Settings. Its whatever email we set up for Re-Draft specifically.
                    You still have mine from Keeper, right?
                    Axel wrote:
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                      You still have mine from Keeper, right?
                      Yep, just sent the invite!

Comment

• Have we established a time for trades?

Comment

• I've been trading all off season.

Comment

• I can only resign two of my 4 expirings, right? And if I let everyone expire I would currently have a salary hit of 22, leaving me with 18 years worth of cap space?
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• I think I made my 1st trade....

If Apollo Creed agrees.
                              Axel wrote:
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• I am itching for a trade...

I've been known to trade the likes of Damian Lillard and Klay Thompson for Batum and Afflalo... LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X