This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axel wrote: View Post
    So it's not a 4 team deal as much as a series of transactions.
    In the end it will be a 4 team deal.

Most 3 and 4 team deals in the NBA are a bunch of smaller transactions but they are reported as a big trade.

But yeah, super buzz kill Axel. It is the weekend man. Save the dick speak for the office on Monday. Lol

Any trade is going to be a series of transactions as yahoo! Only allows 2 team deals.

But all of these trades have been contingent on other things happening so it is very much a 4 team deal.

I don't make that trade with Snooch unless I know I have a taker for Faried.
    Last edited by mcHAPPY; Sun Nov 29, 2015, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Can't imagine Reddick being worth a pick but if you can sell that high then kudos to you.

I'm guessing that this massive deal is why Snooch stopped sending me hourly trade offer updates.
      lost out on your pick, and i sent like 2 offers.

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
        lost out on your pick, and i sent like 2 offers.
        It isn't your fault man.

I know it is frustrating when people make offers and don't commit after you've accepted.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
          In the end it will be a 4 team deal.

Most 3 and 4 team deals in the NBA are a bunch of smaller transactions but they are reported as a big trade.

But yeah, super buzz kill Axel. It is the weekend man. Save the dick speak for the office on Monday. Lol

Any trade is going to be a series of transactions as yahoo! Only allows 2 team deals.

But all of these trades have been contingent on other things happening so it is very much a 4 team deal.

I don't make that trade with Snooch unless I know I have a taker for Faried.
          Haha sorry man just thought it would be announced on the thread by all agreeing parties if it was a 3 or 4 team deal.

Then the series of Yahoo moves would have happened which each person just getting who they are supposed to get, cap sheets be damned as long as the final in/out worked.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Haha sorry man just thought it would be announced on the thread by all agreeing parties if it was a 3 or 4 team deal.

Then the series of Yahoo moves would have happened which each person just getting who they are supposed to get, cap sheets be damned as long as the final in/out worked.
            Tough to get 4 owners in together at once on a conference call.

Y'know, the busy billionaire lifestyle and all.....

Comment

Tough to get 4 owners in together at once on a conference call.

Y'know, the busy billionaire lifestyle and all.....
              Haha true.

Will be interesting to see how it all shakes out. Look forward to a new league landscape.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Gah. OK cleared my inbox.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• looking for 2017 picks!

Comment

• Tucas

You're up

Check yahoo

Comment

• If it's not too late, I'd like to disallow my trade with McHappy. I'd just prefer to drop Splitter.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                        If it's not too late, I'd like to disallow my trade with McHappy. I'd just prefer to drop Splitter.
                        Ummmmm, what?

That doesn't affect the trade.

That is your drop boo-boo, isn't it?

Comment

Ummmmm, what?

I'm still doing the trade. Id just prefer to drop a different player.

Comment

Ummmmm, what?

I'm just saying to disallow it so when we go back and do it again I drop Splitter instead of Tucker. Doesn't impact you any differently.

Comment

• Already processed

Comment

• The rumours circulating around mcHAPPY front office all afternoon have finally come to fruition.

mcHAPPY is petrified to announce the addition of Brook Lopez through a 4-team deal. The deal is as follows:

mcHAPPY receives Brook Lopez, Tim Hardaway Jr., and $8 waiver from DanH.

Snooch receives Alec Burks and a 2018 draft pick from mcHAPPY.

DanH receives Kenneth Faried, Cameron Payne, Joey's 2016 pick top-8 protected, and Joey's 2017 pick top-6 protected (unprotected in 2018).

tucas receives JJ Redick.

mcHAPPY management decided to go all in on this season having given up all of the next 3 season's draft picks and a promising rookie in Cameron Payne. However, Lopez, despite all the concern around his wonky foot, is a top-25 player after finally finding the ability (or will) to rebound. mcHAPPY's season literally rests on the health of his foot.

Comments out of opposing front offices reflect despair and fear. While mcHAPPY might have punted the season on assists, he has added to his strengths in percentages, points, rebounds, low turnovers (versus the 'big boys') and most importantly blocks.

Management was finally able to convince ownership to take on the huge 5 year commitment to Lopez and his wonky foot reminding them the amnesty provision is still readily available should the worst happen.

This is a momentous day in RR NBA Dynasty history with not only the first 4-team trade being consummated but also the exchange of waiver $ between 2 teams.

Comment

Working...
                                X