This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    Somehow I landed into last year's numbers.
    Always go to post 1.

I edit and update as waiver and trades occur.

Comment

• Beating Skywalker after 3 days? Well this is going better than expected; however, I fully expect this to still turn out badly.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
        With the possible exception of strategic benching on the weekend for the intent of winning specific categories like TO and FT%.
        mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
        Yes but it is usually pretty evident who is benching to win and who is benching to sink.
        this is the important part.

Comment

• Welcome back Apollo.

And I think that last issue was well handled.
          in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Happy to return.

Comment

• There was only 3 people I had in mind to take his spot ... 3rd times a charm right?! Lol

Kidding of course, Apollo was the first one to come mind and I knew he was perfect to fill the unfortunate void created. People only spoke of him round these parts as myth and legend, well .. lets see what he can do now that he's back in the big leagues again!

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                There was only 3 people I had in mind to take his spot ... 3rd times a charm right?! Lol

Kidding of course, Apollo was the first one to come mind and I knew he was perfect to fill the unfortunate void created. People only spoke of him round these parts as myth and legend, well .. lets see what he can do now that he's back in the big leagues again!
                Apollo has had chance to come back a couple of times.

Very interesting, or convenient? - lol, he chooses to return with Okafor, porzingis, and top chance at Ben Simmons.

I guess he was waiting for the right situation to present itself. Haha

Comment

• Lol is it bad that I didn't realize I traded for Tony Allen?

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                    Lol is it bad that I didn't realize I traded for Tony Allen?
                    Yes ... it probably is.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                      There was only 3 people I had in mind to take his spot ... 3rd times a charm right?! Lol

How could I refuse?

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                      Apollo has had chance to come back a couple of times.

Very interesting, or convenient? - lol, he chooses to return with Okafor, porzingis, and top chance at Ben Simmons.

I guess he was waiting for the right situation to present itself. Haha
                      Timing is everything.

Comment

• All you playoff bound teams,

Looking to strengthen your squads for the final push? Well, the following pieces are on the block:
                        • Dieng (ranked 68)
                        • Clarkson (ranked 128)
                        • Chalmers (ranked 149)
                        • Adams (ranked 158)

I also have two picks in 2017 and cap space; the 2016 pick is off limits and you know why.

I'm looking for young players and preferably no vets beyond the age of 28.

All the best,

Apollo aka. '2017 Comeback of The Year Award' winner to be.

Comment

• Kobe last 3 games....28 points, 8 rebounds, 3 assists, 2 steals.

Want a push for playoffs.....a 1 year deal for this guy is your prize....

Korver also picking up steam.

And MAck....come one man.....

Comment

All you playoff bound teams,

Looking to strengthen your squads for the final push? Well, the following pieces are on the block:
                            • Dieng (ranked 68)
                            • Clarkson (ranked 128)
                            • Chalmers (ranked 149)
                            • Adams (ranked 158)

I also have two picks in 2017 and cap space; the 2016 pick is off limits and you know why.

I'm looking for young players and preferably no vets beyond the age of 28.

All the best,

Apollo aka. '2017 Comeback of The Year Award' winner to be.
                            David West was once 28 in 2008.

Does that qualify?

Comment

• Alright so I've recieved a few offers. I won't name names but it basically involved Dieng going to their team and me receiving a washed up end of the bench guy you could claim on waivers or a prospect who barely has a role in the league and there's no telling which way he'll go.

To elaborate on my post above. Don't bother sending me low ball shit because you're only wasting your time. I'll just build through the draft in that case. Thanks.

Comment

Alright so I've recieved a few offers. I won't name names but it basically involved Dieng going to their team and me receiving a washed up end of the bench guy you could claim on waivers or a prospect who barely has a role in the league and there's no telling which way he'll go.

To elaborate on my post above. Don't bother sending me low ball shit because you're only wasting your time. I'll just build through the draft in that case. Thanks.

Bold: I know a Snooch offer when I see it..... lol (jokes Snooch).

Bold/Underline: That is why you don't skimp on the scouting department.

Comment

Working...
                                X