This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The rotation is getting thinner.

Payne and Bruno don't play and now Turner out 6 weeks after surgery.

Boo.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
      The rotation is getting thinner.

Payne and Bruno don't play and now Turner out 6 weeks after surgery.

Boo.
      i can give you a deal that will give you more rotation players.....

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
        i can give you a deal that will give you more rotation players.....
        Always open to listen.....

But this is merely a bump in the road.

I'm looking 3+ years down the road with any decision.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
          Judging by my season so far, I AM ready! I am ready to lose 5-4. I am ready because it has become second nature for me.
          you were supposed to win last week

Comment

• knight didn't get the memo

Comment

• Kardashian, who is dating Houston Rockets guard James Harden but remains married to Odom as he recovers, joked about the relationships in the interview on Ellen.

Kardashian has said she hasn't made any decisions about the future of her relationship with Odom.

"I'm just gonna say I'm, like, part of polygamy now," she said. "I have a husband. I have a boyfriend. That's a way easier thing to say."

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/14...ardashian-says

Harden has been Kardashined.

Comment

That is so weird.

Comment

lol

Comment

• Parsons is getting stronger again...woot...

Kobe looking old, but stronger to finish out the year.

Comment

• who wants to trade???

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                        who wants to trade???
                        haha, you know how this conversation always goes...but me
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• The highlight of watching beloved Raps lose tonight will be seeing how many treys the splash Bros can knock in with Raps awful 3pt D.

Comment

The highlight of watching beloved Raps lose tonight will be seeing how many treys the splash Bros can knock in with Raps awful 3pt D.
                            laugh, cry, laugh, cry.

Dont forget though, you are going to have to watch DD and KL try and go mano a mano with the GSW backcourt.

KLowry with 9 threes attempted tonight, demar hero ball mode full on activated.

Comment

• It would appear Bobby Marks was following RR NBA Dynasty.....

Bobby Marks: Out of all the deals mcHAPPY had done the past 3 years, taking the 2017 pick and turning it into Alec Burks has proven to be beneficial. mcHAPPY indirectly help LeBron get to skywalkers but acquire Lin and pick. A month later flip the pick to WJF for rights to Turner. mcHAPPY has shown that you can take assets (picks) and turn them into quality NBA players. Interesting trend to follow. – via Twitter BobbyMarks42

Lol.

Comment

• By the way just having a little fun with a real quote:

Bobby Marks: Out of all the deals Boston had done the past 3 years, taking the CLE pick and turning it into Isaiah Thomas has proven to be beneficial. Celtics indirectly help LeBron get to CLE but acquire Zeller and CLE pick. 6 months later flip the pick to PHX for Thomas. Celtics have shown that you can take assets (picks) and turn them into quality NBA players. Interesting trend to follow. – via Twitter BobbyMarks42

Comment

Working...
                                X