Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ceez, Axel, Tucas and I, will sort things out in PM, and let everyone know what is decided.

In the mean time, everyone should just focus on beating the snot out of their own opponent. Or not beating the snot out of your opponent. Whichever your preferred goal is.

Comment

• Joey - mailbox...
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
        Joey - mailbox...
        Yep, I'm at work and having a crazy day.
        Will get back in a bit.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          Yep, I'm at work and having a crazy day.
          Will get back in a bit.
          My week started with a building on fire. I feel ya.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
            Dear Yahoo!,

Please update Myles Turner to PF/C.

Sincerely,

Frank Vogel

Dear Yahoo!,

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Frank Vogel

Comment

• Marc J. Spears: Rockets say Terrence Jones was in a car accident while en route to team plane for Phoenix trip. Tests negative, but he is staying in Houston
              – via SpearsNBAYahoo

So he really is cursed, eh?

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                So he really is cursed, eh?
                I don't want to talk about it.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                  I don't want to talk about it.
                  wanna trade him to me?

Comment

• We now take you to the Apollo press conference already in progress:

To the fans I just want to say, thanks for the great welcome and I am happy you enjoy the rebranding of the club.

We have a bright future. Yada, yada, new culture. Blah, blah refocus on establishing a legitimate annual contender through responsible decision making, The Force and by getting well known rappers to sit on the sideline and look engaged.

I am hereby throwing the old guy under the bus because it's the custom. I will now take a moment to point out that all the world's problems are his fault and if I were here during that time we would have achieved world peace by now. Rest assured that should this team fail it is also on him because even my perfect management abilities were no match for the total devastation you've experienced. Thank you, thank you.

Comment

• Welcome back to the league, Apollo!

Comment

• Good to be back!

Comment

• Apollo sort of jumped the gun, but yes, Negotiations with previous owner Ceez fell through, and we were not able to secure the Arena deal, and locker room that was required to keep the team in Ceez.

We are very happy to welcome back THE inaugural member of Dynasty League, and expect the Fans of Team Apollo to fully embrace the change in management.

Comment

• Great, on the job for five seconds and already in the Commish's doghouse. All need to do is drop a racist slur now and I'm essentially Donald Sterling.

Comment

• As always, we will impose a 1-week no movement restriction on the Apollo Creeds, to avoid the Vultures swooping in and looking to take advantage of a franchise in upheaval.

Comment

• Welcome back, Apollo - creator of the best fantasy league ever.

Comment

Working...
                                X