Projected Starters
    Pacers Toronto
    PG - George Hill PG - Kyle Lowry
    SG - Monte Ellis SG - Demar Derozan
    SF - CJ Miles SF - Demarre Carroll
    PF - Paul George PF - IDK
    C - Ian Mahinmi C - Jonas Valanciunas

Last Meeting
    March 16, 2015: In a mid-March home game against the Raptors, the Pacers fell 117-98 behind a swaggering effort from Toronto point guard Kyle Lowry, who nearly completed a triple-double by halftime, finishing the night with 20 points, 11 rebounds, and 10 assists.
    Despite falling behind in the first half, the Pacers used a 14-4 run late in the second quarter to pull within four at the break, but three consecutive Raptors 3-pointers hurt Indiana in the third.
    Although it was a 19-point loss, the Pacers committed just four turnovers in the entire game — their season low.
    "I thought we had a lot of good looks and moved the ball," Coach Vogel said after the game. "We just had a tough shooting night."

Noteworthy
    •The Raptors, despite posting an impressive 49-33 record, were swept in the first round of the playoffs by the Washington Wizards.
    •Over the offseason, Toronto signed Luis Scola, who had been a member of the Pacers for the previous two seasons. In those two years, Scola missed just one game.
    •Indiana lost all three of its games to the Raptors last season, with an average margin of defeat of 14.6 points. The Pacers are currently on a four-game losing streak to Toronto, dating back to April of 2014.

W.

Comment

Comment

OG is our king

Comment

W.
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Hopefully our PF can control PG
            Let's get the W
            Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Does this count as a revenge match for Scola?

Either way this is the best news I've had all day. Can't wait for the season to start!

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post
                Does this count as a revenge match for Scola?

Either way this is the best news I've had all day. Can't wait for the season to start!
                Funny thing, Paul George will be able to defend Patterson easily. Scola should be able to take him to school on the block, though.
                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

I expect Jonas to lay the smack down on Mahinmi.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                    I expect Jonas to lay the smack down on Mahinmi.
                    Jonas loves having another big body to bang.

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                      Jonas loves having another big body to bang.
                      ....... there's so much potential here, but I'll just leave it alone. You've said enough. lol

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                        ....... there's so much potential here, but I'll just leave it alone. You've said enough. lol
                        Just lobbed it in there for ya...

Comment

With PG @PF does Casey run Demarre at the 4 and Ross at the 3?

Comment

Whoever our PF is, he should probably be guarding Miles, with Carroll on George.

Then post up on George all game long. He already hates playing PF. Let's make it worse.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                              Whoever our PF is, he should probably be guarding Miles, with Carroll on George.

Then post up on George all game long. He already hates playing PF. Let's make it worse.
                              Then JJ is the best option at PF but he is a "match up" player

Comment

Working...
                              X