Game #1: Indiana Pacers 99 - Toronto Raptors 106

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    Great game by JV. This what I meant when I said his going to have to carry us some nights. Very good game.
    21 and 15 now.

Comment

• We Tha North wrote: View Post
      I don't think anyone's saying it was a nice shot. It was a terrible one, but there was little time left and it went in when we needed it so that's what matters.
      Yeah, DD kind of bailed JV and Casey out for creating that shot out of nothing.

The play was a screen and roll for JV and he had three Pacers lurking towards him. If JV could improve his passing game it would be huge.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
        Sometimes it's nice to just be excited he hit a tough shot as well rather than be a robot and say it was terrible analytically.
        ...shit...who told you?

Comment

• So Milwaukee might lose. If you have a back court comprising of VasQuez and Bayless, it might look very bad if they can only rely on their fluke shots dropping

Comment

• Booya, the big 4 get the W.

Comment

• Yeahhh we won!! but a jittery win!

Comment

• This was less a good win but that Indy is going to try to find a PF quick or just tank

Comment

• I want the Knicks to lose, but I want Porzingis to play well to stick it to these retarded Knicks fans

Comment

• Good win, on to the next one!

Its too bad the Knicks will probably also win tonight :/
                    I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                    -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                      He was only off for 1 possession, offence-defence. JV played the last 5 minutes or so.
                      Oh okay. Good to hear

Comment

• Bahhahahh Rob black didn't hit puberty yet

Comment

• Pacers mad AF

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                            Booya, the big 4 get the W.
                            Switching to the Spurs game.

Comment

• damn the betting gods are geniuses. the spread was -6.5 for raptors tonight.

Comment

• Lol Thank god Raptors won tonight. A nuggets/knick win and Raptors loss would've been painful.

Comment

Working...
                                X