X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• +100 wins

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=otzpuml

Lol I think both teams would do it...

Seriously though maybe we could try something with them... But a backcourt of Rubio and DeRozan really sucks at shooting... Maybe we could get Rubio in some way this season... Idk... just put it out there because the wins gain is funny...

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=pqgkav9

A bit crazy but I like it. Our backcourt would be set for years to come and anyway we won't sign a top player this summer. We would have a more balanced team and this would still be a decent team and probably more fun to watch. If we draft well and complement this team well in 2016 and sign a big fish in 2017, this team will be really good.

Valanciunas/Biyombo/Nogueira
    Scola/Bennett/Payne
    Carroll/Martin/Caboclo
    Ross/Lavine/Powell
    Rubio/Joseph/Wright

I think Minnessota could also give us a draft pick.

*I know this would slow down a bit the win now mode. But I think in the long term it's a great trade for us. Valanciunas would also immediately have a bigger role and that team will still make the playoffs.

As for the Wolves, why would they do it? Well,

Towns/Dieng/Pekovic
    Garnett/Patterson/Bjelica
    Wiggins/Prince/Johnson
    DeRozan/Muhammad/Rudez
    Lowry/Miller/Jones

I think we could potentially switch Lavine with Muhammad since in this scenario the Wolves sort of miss someone at the 1 and 2 spots and us are sort of missing someone at the 2/3 spots.

What do you guys think of this idea???
    Last edited by charlesnba23; Tue Oct 27, 2015, 12:04 AM.

Comment

Nobody?

Comment

That is a horrible trade although Rubio is my favourite player. That is a huge step back and I don't see the raps being good after a few years. It's almost like rebuilding again.

Comment

Do you think the team, as constructed, can win a championship?

The only player I think we should build around for our championship run is JV.

Comment

It currently cannot but we're tired of waiting. Raptors fans want a championship soon and everyone's goal should be to build a roster capable of getting there. Trading some of our best players for mediocre players. How can that possibly help?

Comment

we need a legit building block to even be considered a great team

Comment

Working...
              X