Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New York Knicks and Denver loss tracker for 2016 Lottery Pick surprise (thanks, Masai)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Is wrote: View Post
    Who do they knock off?

That's what I find hard to find. 5 of last year's 8 teams are pretty much locks to make the playoffs (assuming no major injuries): Atlanta, Cleveland, Chicago, Toronto, Washington. That leaves 3 spots open. At this point, two out of those three spots look to be locked for Miami and Indiana. That leaves one spot open right now and I don't think I would put New York ahead of Boston, Milwaukee, Detroit and maybe Orlando or even Charlotte for that last spot. I retract the Charlotte one (even if they have a nice record right now).

Huh, just realized how strong the East looks this year. Good.
    right but this is a potential game changer draft pick for us so of course they're going to make the playoffs
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
      pretty sure the knicks are gonna get that 7th or 8th seed guys. don't get too excited.
      Look at the east so far, the Knicks are 8-8 and are the 10th seed
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• I still think NY will start to fall back down to earth. While Kristops has looked legit the team just doesn't have the depth to last an 82 game season. I don't see them making the playoffs and I think the highest seed they can get is 10th.

As for Denver they will battle with the blazers and wolves for the 12-14 spots in the west. SO I think there is a very strong likelihood that we can get a top 10 pick.

Comment

• Furkan Korkmaz anyone? I don't know about you guys but, it seems to me that Ross is as good as gone this summer.
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• slamdunk23 wrote: View Post
            I still think NY will start to fall back down to earth. While Kristops has looked legit the team just doesn't have the depth to last an 82 game season. I don't see them making the playoffs and I think the highest seed they can get is 10th.

As for Denver they will battle with the blazers and wolves for the 12-14 spots in the west. SO I think there is a very strong likelihood that we can get a top 10 pick.
            I would argue that their depth is what helps them. Galloway, Williams, O'quinn, are all pretty good guys. Still, I don't think they are a good basketball team.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
              I would argue that their depth is what helps them. Galloway, Williams, O'quinn, are all pretty good guys. Still, I don't think they are a good basketball team.
              Galloway was shooting an unsustainable 50% from 3 to start the year and he has cooled down, Williams had 2 goods games to start the year now he barely plays (12 mpg), I like O'quinn but he too has barley played recently (couple DNP's).

Comment

• slamdunk23 wrote: View Post
                Galloway was shooting an unsustainable 50% from 3 to start the year and he has cooled down, Williams had 2 goods games to start the year now he barely plays (12 mpg), I like O'quinn but he too has barley played recently (couple DNP's).
                Still, someone on their bench consistently comes up big for them game to game. Its not necessarily the same guy every game, but they consistently get something from their bench. Other teams have good starter and no bench presence. I think they will cool down, and teams will adjust to porzingas better.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                  Furkan Korkmaz anyone? I don't know about you guys but, it seems to me that Ross is as good as gone this summer.
                  You think someone's gonna bite on his $30+mm dollar deal after the way he's played so far in his season (and his career)? There's as good a chance that his deal is a Landry Fields-esque albatross as it ends up edging into positive value.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                    You think someone's gonna bite on his $30+mm dollar deal after the way he's played so far in his season (and his career)? There's as good a chance that his deal is a Landry Fields-esque albatross as it ends up edging into positive value.
                    I think he'll be packaged in a deal. He wont be traded by himself.
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

I think he'll be packaged in a deal. He wont be traded by himself.
                      Then we should all pray he has another 51 point game, because at this point we might have to trade an asset to get him off the books.

Comment

• I'm a big fan of Zhou Qi the only knock on him seems to be his lack of strength. Huge wingspan and can shoot. I feel like his more like Kristaps than Bender. I would still prefer Bender but, it seems like the Knicks' pick is going to be in the late lottery. Instead of top 10
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

I'm a big fan of Zhou Qi the only knock on him seems to be his lack of strength. Huge wingspan and can shoot. I feel like his more like Kristaps than Bender. I would still prefer Bender but, it seems like the Knicks' pick is going to be in the late lottery. Instead of top 10
                          The guy weighs 205lbs as a C? How can you be 7'2" and 205lbs? Wow
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                            The guy weighs 205lbs as a C? How can you be 7'2" and 205lbs? Wow
                            I think he'll end up a PF like Kristaps
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

I think he'll end up a PF like Kristaps
                              These Knickerbockers really found a gem eh.. Kristaps is legit. I am really really sad. Won't be able to stand these Knicks fans for the next 15 years.

Comment

I'm a big fan of Zhou Qi the only knock on him seems to be his lack of strength. Huge wingspan and can shoot. I feel like his more like Kristaps than Bender. I would still prefer Bender but, it seems like the Knicks' pick is going to be in the late lottery. Instead of top 10
                                No. The guy has bust written all over him.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X