Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New York Knicks and Denver loss tracker for 2016 Lottery Pick surprise (thanks, Masai)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best case this pick is 8th. Pretty confident it'll be 9th though, where we got demar

Comment

• Knicks lost again

Comment

• DEN won, but I don't hate them, and they deserve it. Mudiay is a player that conveys Malone, they are just persistent bastards that will never concede a game.

Comment

• Two stories from the Knicks loss to the Grizz..........Melo sat out again with the sore knee and Wince Carter apparently got into an "altercation" with a fan...who looks to me as if he flopped. Too funny....only at MSG.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/ba...icle-1.2522280

Comment

• 02/07/2016: My the Best one WIN.....DEN vs. NYK, Gallo vs. Melo, the spiritual trolling of Masai still hovers those teams, mostly NYK. Go NUGGETS

Comment

• I say the Knicks and Nuggets both deserve to lose today. For playing on a day sacred to Americans: Advertising Sunday.

Comment

• Another good day for the pick. Knicks lost and the magic beat the hawks and jumped over them in the standings.

Comment

• Anything is Possible ......

http://www.tankathon.com/

#BelieveinMasai

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                    Anything is Possible ......

http://www.tankathon.com/

#BelieveinMasai
                    LOL

How many clicks did that take?

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                      LOL

How many clicks did that take?
                      LOL. Somewhere between 10-15 clicks today. That's how I roll.

Tried awhile back and it seemed pretty futile to get the Raps pick to move up, but decided to give it a go after the Knicks lost to the Nuggets today. The Knicks slipping since then made a huge difference, so we just gotta hope (pray) that both Knicks/Nuggets fall to, say, 9th worst or below.

Masai: you want some good luck at the lottery, you know where to find me! (... on the internet, dwelling in my basement. lol.)

Comment

• Denver and NYK match their losses, but the way Denver is playing, they might only lose 42 games this season...gahhhhh, somebody...give me clarity here

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                          Denver and NYK match their losses, but the way Denver is playing, they might only lose 42 games this season...gahhhhh, somebody...give me clarity here
                          Maybe Masai should do a Galinari deal to weaken them?

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                            Maybe Masai should do a Galinari deal to weaken them?
                            I am still in favour of that deal.

Comment

• Annoying reminder alert - there's a separate thread to discuss 2016 draft prospects, and obviously a dedicated JV thread as well.

EDIT: 32 posts discussing/comparing draft prospects have been moved to the appropriate thread: http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/forum...2016-NBA-Draft
                              Last edited by CalgaryRapsFan; Mon Feb 8, 2016, 11:57 AM.

Comment

• Monday wrap-up:

EC

NY currently sits in 12th (21st overall), 1 game behind 11th and 2 games ahead of 13th.

Games Played:
                                9th - Charlotte - 51
                                10th - Washington - 49
                                11th - Orlando - 50
                                12th - NY - 54
                                13th - Milwaukee - 52

WC

Denver currently sits in 11th (23rd overall), 0.5 game behind 10th and 2 games ahead of 12th.

Games Played:
                                10th - Sacramento - 51
                                11th - Denver - 52
                                12th - New Orleans - 50

Overall

NY & Denver are tied for 8th most losses, just 1 less than Milwaukee and New Orleans (T-6).

Best case scenario would seem to be NY & Denver finishing 6th and 7th worst overall, as the bottom five seem set (Philly, Lakers, Brooklyn, Phoenix and Minny).
                                Last edited by CalgaryRapsFan; Mon Feb 8, 2016, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X