Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New York Knicks and Denver loss tracker for 2016 Lottery Pick surprise (thanks, Masai)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
    Valid comment by Fisher, IMO.

It's like a dinner time conversation with my 3 year old trying to tell me he doesn't like (insert food). "You've never even tried (said food), how do you know if you don't like it???"
    Cause he saw you lift it out of the cat box?
    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Look at the bright side from Fisher's point of view...he continues to get his $5 mill. per for this year plus 2 more....and get to spend some quality time with Mrs. Barnes. Wonder if Matt has called to say he's sorry (pink).

Comment

• Rondo knows he would not be a good fit with the triangle.

Fishers rebuttal was stupid.

Rondo is not elite, but it's not Fishers place to point that out.

Add in the playoff comment,

Small resume + big mouth = pink slip .
        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• He also committed to Rambis for the rest of the season.

http://twitter.com/m_shantz

Comment

• Shantz wrote: View Post

Who's he supposed to trade for with that roster?

Comment

• Shantz wrote: View Post

He also committed to Rambis for the rest of the season.

I don't know how they're going to improve the team in-season. They have pretty much no trade assets. Unless the plan is to trade Melo for a pack of serviceable role players....given Melo's hobbled, that could "improve" the team, at least for playing out the rest of this season.

Comment

• A front office claiming they want to "improve the team" is as meaningful as 30 teams' training camp goal of making the playoffs.

Comment

A front office claiming they want to "improve the team" is as meaningful as 30 teams' training camp goal of making the playoffs.
                  Well they can still improve this team, accepting players with bad contracts in order to facilitate a trade is what New York does best.

Comment

• to be fair Rondo wouldn't work in the triangle
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• wonder if this is the year the knicks finally move on from Melo. i'd flip him for a couple draft picks and start the rebuild.
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• A new coach mid-season could be disastrous, Masai's plan is working.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                          wonder if this is the year the knicks finally move on from Melo. i'd flip him for a couple draft picks and start the rebuild.
                          I think he's got a no trade clause.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                            wonder if this is the year the knicks finally move on from Melo. i'd flip him for a couple draft picks and start the rebuild.
                            I think the only teams willing to trade for him at this point (considering age & contract) would be the Celtics or the Clippers.. maybe Houston.
                            planetmars wrote: View Post
                            I think he's got a no trade clause.
                            The 'Zen Master' might actually be an idiot.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                              The 'Zen Master' might actually be an idiot.
                              lol, I remember how pumped Knicks fans were when Jackson took over, despite the complete lack of evidence to suggest he has the slightest clue how to build a roster.

I don't know why, but I love seeing the Knicks falter. Maybe it's because I still hold animosity against the Raptors very first playoff opponent. Or maybe it's the self-proclaimed "mecca of basketball" currently being the worst location to play the game. Either way, this is a great time to be alive!

Comment

lol, I remember how pumped Knicks fans were when Jackson took over, despite the complete lack of evidence to suggest he has the slightest clue how to build a roster.

I don't know why, but I love seeing the Knicks falter. Maybe it's because I still hold animosity against the Raptors very first playoff opponent. Or maybe it's the self-proclaimed "mecca of basketball" currently being the worst location to play the game. Either way, this is a great time to be alive!
                                In all fairness, I think Phil is doing a pretty good job as a GM. He's cleaning up the mess which Dolan/ Isaah made and is trying to set the team up for the future. He's already hit a home run by drafting KP and somehow, someway managed to resign one of the best players in the league who is in the prime of his career to a team that wasn't going anywhere soon.

Totally agree about enjoying the hard times the Knicks are going through, lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X