Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New York Knicks and Denver loss tracker for 2016 Lottery Pick surprise (thanks, Masai)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tDotted wrote: View Post
    Pistons come back from 27 points to beat the Knicks in regulation.

Thank you Detroit
    I checked out when it was 60-36 for the Pistons at the half. I couldn't believe it was tied at 95 when I checked back in. Did the Knicks really build a 27 pt lead in the meantime?

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
      I checked out when it was 60-36 for the Pistons at the half. I couldn't believe it was tied at 95 when I checked back in. Did the Knicks really build a 27 pt lead in the meantime?
      Probably not. Bleacher Report lied to my face. Whatever, win's a win

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
        Yeah other way around, pistons nearly blew a big lead. But yes, a knicks loss is a knicks loss
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Reporting is not my shtick

Comment

• Top 11 pick, very close to top 10 (essentially tied with Orlando but Orlando has played 4 less games.

Also, Knicks on a 3 game skid and 3-7 over their last 10.

Comment

• The pick is looking damn likely to be a lottery pick at this point with the Knicks 4.5 games behind (5 in the loss column) and needing to pass 3 teams with only 30 games left.

Comment

• Washington, Orlando, Milwaukee, and New Orleans....

enough is enough....

Get your poop together.

Comment

• Love using this site in the morning:

http://www.tankathon.com/

Knicks at 11th.. Need Orlando and Sacramento to win some games, pushing the Knicks to 9th. I'd be happy with the 9th pick. The 9th pick is how Cleveland ended up with Irving.

Comment

• Jrice9 wrote: View Post
                    The pick is looking damn likely to be a lottery pick at this point with the Knicks 4.5 games behind (5 in the loss column) and needing to pass 3 teams with only 30 games left.
                    Yeah, 538 has their odds of making the playoffs down to 5%. Trending towards 35 wins. There's still a big group of teams that are projecting toward the mid 30s, so there's still a big range that our pick could fall.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-nba-picks/

Comment

• Sometimes you just have to remind yourself how happy you'll be with any lottery pick from this deal....

We'll all be thrilled at the end of the year when we're about to add a lottery pick that came from trading Andrea Bargnani, a guy who may very well not be in the league come next year.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                        Sometimes you just have to remind yourself how happy you'll be with any lottery pick from this deal....

We'll all be thrilled at the end of the year when we're about to add a lottery pick that came from trading Andrea Bargnani, a guy who may very well not be in the league come next year.
                        How does Dolan go to sleep at night?

Missing out on a 2-time allstar because of an unwillingness to trade Iman freakin' Shumpert is icing on the cake.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                          Washington, Orlando, Milwaukee, and New Orleans....

enough is enough....

Get your poop together.
                          Now you jinxed it.
                          "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                          "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                            Love using this site in the morning:

http://www.tankathon.com/

Knicks at 11th.. Need Orlando and Sacramento to win some games, pushing the Knicks to 9th. I'd be happy with the 9th pick. The 9th pick is how Cleveland ended up with Irving.
                            I've been on the 6-8 bandwagon for quite sometime.

Still holding out hope.

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                              Now you jinxed it.
                              lol

They been jinxed since October 27th.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                                lol

They been jinxed since October 27th.
                                It would be the only way to explain it. Especially New Orleans (I mean, there's bad luck and then there's whatever the hell voodoo they got).
                                "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                                "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Working...
                                X