Game #3: Toronto Raptors 106 - Milwaukee Bucks 87

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
    Anywhere specific you or anyone else know of?
    Get NBATV Canada

I love it. Constant game replays and Game in an hour

Also, Open Gym is a must watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Better year, get ball streams. Open gym airs on YouTube.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Comment

• Triano is 4th all time in wins as a coach, my god.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
            Thanks a ton for posting this. I thought the respect the interviewers showed Casey, in congratulating him on some of his accomplishments (as he became the winning-est coach in this young franchise's history) seemed sincere and touching. And I think it was clear that Casey was touched.

And I love it that Casey makes a point of calling interviewers by their names. As a young man I worked in restaurants and there was often an older cleaner or dishwasher around, often Chinese or Philipino, say ... whom everyone called "Bob" or "Dave" (or some such). If you bothered (as I always did) you could find out what this person's real name was ...

And this always saddened me. I mean - how can you establish the basis of any sort of genuine relationship if you can't be bothered, at the "get-go", to get someone's name right?

Casey seems to understand this ... and I think it's classy. Maybe it has something to do with why he's been coaching in the NBA so long. Why he always gets invited back to Nippon to coach their national team in the off-season - and why he goes back every year, too.

And why he's still with the Raptors.

Good on ya', Dwane
            Last edited by Wild-ling#1; Mon Nov 2, 2015, 02:24 AM.

Comment

• I think it's telling that no Raptor head coach has ever went on to be a HC again for a whole season after their tenures here.. but congrats anyway Casey. Can't ignore the progress from 2011.

Comment

• According to espn hollinger stats raptors playing at fastest pace and tied for 5th in defensive efficiency so that's something.
                Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                Because its 2015

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                  Ref#73 was giving it to him jokingly for missing so many layups. Lol.
                  Maybe he needs glasses?

Comment

• caccia wrote: View Post
                    Maybe he needs glasses?
                    I think he just needs to keep working and trying. Should come. He's a young guy. And a big deal if it does.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                      I think it's telling that no Raptor head coach has ever went on to be a HC again for a whole season after their tenures here.. but congrats anyway Casey. Can't ignore the progress from 2011.
                      Lenny Wilkens w/ the Knicks. Sam Mitchell this year w/ the T-Wolves.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        Lenny Wilkens w/ the Knicks. Sam Mitchell this year w/ the T-Wolves.
                        *Whole season*. Lenny Wilkens was picked up and let go at the half way point in consecutive seasons with the Knicks. Mitchell has currently coached 2 games with the Timberwolves.

Comment

• With Jonas doing stuff and being more involved in O This team is completely different and incredibly difficult to defend. You can't double Jonas because there are too many shooters and he's actually starting to find them. And if you don't double Jonas he just bullies whoever is guarding him.

Not to mention this new defensive scheme is doing wonders for him. One would think he'd only improve as the year goes on.
                          Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                          Because its 2015

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                            With Jonas doing stuff and being more involved in O This team is completely different and incredibly difficult to defend. You can't double Jonas because there are too many shooters and he's actually starting to find them. And if you don't double Jonas he just bullies whoever is guarding him.

Not to mention this new defensive scheme is doing wonders for him. One would think he'd only improve as the year goes on.
                            That's the plan!

He doesn't even have to get the ball to open things up. He was hurting the Bucks enough that they were overplaying him to close off passes to him and leaving pretty much all our shooters open.

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                              With Jonas doing stuff and being more involved in O This team is completely different and incredibly difficult to defend. You can't double Jonas because there are too many shooters and he's actually starting to find them. And if you don't double Jonas he just bullies whoever is guarding him.

Yea he does look MUCH better defensively with the new changes to the scheme.
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                                Yea he does look MUCH better defensively with the new changes to the scheme.
                                They chose to really feature him this year instead of last so that they could get him on a sweet deal. Made him look bad to get him cheaper for the future. Masai tha god

Comment

Working...
                                X