Thread: Wwe

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Wwe

Yeah I doubt many of ya'll care and or watch wwe now a days...and I don't really care myself but "the animal" Batista is coming back on raw tomorrow monday. Just wondering what you all think of this....he was a g when he was around and i'm sure he'll be fucking up a lot of people when he comes back. Bringing a bit of excitement to the lackluster product in my opinion that the wwe has been providing. furthermore, with the launch of there wwe network that is being slated as launching in late february, all pay per views are included in the $9.99 monthly fee, which is pretty gangster considering you get all the content from the past, present, and pay per views for sucha insignificant amount. netflix really shook up everyone. oh and if anyone buys and sells stocks, wwe is a prime example of a stock you need to buy right now. i myself bought $1000 worth of stocks in october 2013 when they were valued at $11.85 and they closed friday at a price of $19.55. Looking forward to selling the stocks, a day or two before wrestlemania 30. You should get in and make some easy money while you can.

Happy hunting.

Raptors Republic Superstar enlightenment's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

the WWE is fake.
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Raptors Republic Superstar Mack North's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I stopped watching after The Rock and Stone Cold days, it is what it is now. Loved it as a kid, but it's lost its luster.

I still quote many a wrestler to this day though.
    Keep Calm & Chive On

4. Like Joey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote enlightenment wrote: View Post
    the WWE is fake.
    Source?
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Post Thanks / Like

The Animal was a badass, remember those evolution days with Flair and HHH. Back when wrestling was still good. He just turned 45 a day or two ago, actually. I still occassionally tune in to RAW or catch "Experience" on a sunday evening on SN360. That classics show with Mean Gene and Renee Paquette is fun.. takes you back. Cena, Punk and Orton are really the only guys that they have right now that have that certain je ne sais quoi. Been that way for quite a while. They try to shake things up every once in a while, but it doesn't really work. I did enjoy a few years ago when they did the "Special guest GM" some of those were awesome.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, lots of entertaining moments once upon a time. Not to mention some sexyyy chicks that went onto doing playboy. Has anyone checked out Stone Cold's podcast? The episodes with kevin nash, i think there like 3 now are must hear! Some raw shit.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

1 of those entertaining moments...hulk hogan butchering his lines ...starting @1:35

Raptors Republic All-Star wallz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

the WWE is fake.

10. Like enlightenment liked this post
    Raptors Republic Superstar Axel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

12. Like LBF liked this post
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

the WWE is fake.
    Yeah, some would really say all is fake about WWE. But one thing is true about WWE...it is one of the best entertainment shows and it totally rocks!

Raptors Republic Superstar Axel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I just bought WWE13 for PS3 to relive the Attitude Era (my high school years). The Monday Night Wars were probably the best time in wrestling as both WWE and WCW were producing high quality. I usually preferred Nitro due to the Cruiserweight matches being both highly entertaining and just different than most of the other matches. Give me a match with Juvi, La Parka, Eddie, Ultimo Dragon, Pychosis and Jericho over Rock/Stone Cold/Undertaker any time.

Other favourite was the DDP / Raven feud. Raven's flock at ringside. I still remember a fatal 3-way with Chris Benoit at a PPV (Souled Out perhaps) where DDP crawled to the ring after getting smashed through the pile of TV's at the entrance before hitting a diamond cutter on Raven, off the top rope through a table for the win. Epic days.

Thread Information