9 50.00%
  • No

9 50.00%

Thread: The World Soccer Thread

Threaded View

T Dot
    Post Thanks / Like

Default The World Soccer Thread

Well I'm a little late in getting this thread up and running. But ya know what they say-better late than never!

It's that time of the year again-the MLS soccer season has been underway for about 3 weeks now and the Reds are off to a 1-2 start in their quest to make the post season for the first time in their fourth year of existence. After a disappointing first 2 games to start off the season which saw the the FC fall to the Crew and Revolution, the Reds won their home opener this past Thursday 2-1! DeRo scored both our goals.

The FC play the Colorado Rapids (1-1-1) today at 5 pm on the road. For those of you who have a rogers digital box they will be showing the game on channel 501 (free preview channel).

There's been lots of changes, new head coach (Preki), loss of players (Serioux , Gueverra , Gerba), new faces (too many to mention lol), and last but not least we got GRASS FINALLY!

I believe were making the playoffs this year fellas! And were hosting the MLS Championship so there's something to gun for! (Wishful thinking I know, I know, but I can dream can't I? )

For those of you who haven't been to a home game, I suggest you check it out. An FC home game is the best sporting experience I have ever been to. Just lots of fun man. Those of you who have been, now what I'm talking about.

Anyways, Let's Go Reds!

Link to Toronto FC schedule:
    Last edited by .40 Cal Flakes; Sun Apr 18th, 2010 at 04:55 PM.

Thread Information