No announcement yet.

The World Soccer Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what a bad way to start 1st game of world cup...

Comment

Not sure who to give man of the match award... Ref or Neymar?

Loved this Oscar kid.. Amazing effort.

Comment

Croatia could have easily won that game.

1. They had good chances, Brazil's defence was very iffy

2. Goalkeeper was so close to saving every Brazilian goal

3. Penalty was not actually a penalty

4. Ramires fouled the Croatian with the ball before they got it for Oscar's goal

What I take from this game is Brazil better fix their defence and Croatia will probably take number 2 in the group.
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
          Croatia could have easily won that game.

1. They had good chances, Brazil's defence was very iffy

2. Goalkeeper was so close to saving every Brazilian goal

3. Penalty was not actually a penalty

4. Ramires fouled the Croatian with the ball before they got it for Oscar's goal

What I take from this game is Brazil better fix their defence and Croatia will probably take number 2 in the group.
          I feel for Croatia too ( poor ref decisions. ), but Brazil were definitely better team and they won it. Croatia will take 2nd place in this group, I'm sure 100%.

Comment

Just for FIFA going for the avatar change
            LEGGO BRAZIL!!!! I like the oscar guy too i think he has a bright future kid worked real hard today
            and ofcourse sir.neymar<333 with two goals the first was a beauty
            lets do this Brazil

(Croatia actually began to scare me ...... watch out for that team)
            What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
            The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
            No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
              Just for FIFA going for the avatar change
              LEGGO BRAZIL!!!! I like the oscar guy too i think he has a bright future kid worked real hard today
              and ofcourse sir.neymar<333 with two goals the first was a beauty
              lets do this Brazil

(Croatia actually began to scare me ...... watch out for that team)
              Croatia has no chance to win big time.

I don't know about Brazil, mamba. Brazil's players are too inconsistent to win it all, maybe it's because of pressure - I don't know. We'll see tho

If you're scared of Croatia then don't miss Belgium matches. Belgium is biggest dark horse in this cup.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                Croatia has no chance to win big time.

I don't know about Brazil, mamba. Brazil's players are too inconsistent to win it all, maybe it's because of pressure - I don't know. We'll see tho

If you're scared of Croatia then don't miss Belgium matches. Belgium is biggest dark horse in this cup.
                I actually really want Brazil to win because
                a) it’s an amazing country ( even though I have nothing to do with brazil the love for the country came through barbosa looooool. I don’t know how it happened but it happened, )
                b)and partially because of Neymar and his beautiful self, but mostly because I love the country.

I don’t know man, really hopping they win, would love to see that
                I wanna see what Netherlands can do, I love their orange jerseys
                cant wait for the re match of 2010, its tomorrow i believe so ....

i don't think their inconsistent, but the whole team has to step up Marcelo played good (excluding the OG) they'll get it together dont worry , so who are you rooting for Rocwell?
                What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

I actually really want Brazil to win because
                  a) it’s an amazing country ( even though I have nothing to do with brazil the love for the country came through barbosa looooool. I don’t know how it happened but it happened, )
                  b)and partially because of Neymar and his beautiful self, but mostly because I love the country.

I don’t know man, really hopping they win, would love to see that
                  I wanna see what Netherlands can do, I love their orange jerseys
                  cant wait for the re match of 2010, its tomorrow i believe so ....

i don't think their inconsistent, but the whole team has to step up Marcelo played good (excluding the OG) they'll get it together dont worry , so who are you rooting for Rocwell?
                  Not sure tbh.

Spain won it in South Africa, maybe it's time for other European nations to make some history and win this cup in Americas. If they use this "blank record of successes" as a motivation then who knows.. Maybe we'll see Germans lifting golden trophy

Comment

Not sure tbh.

Spain won it in South Africa, maybe it's time for other European nations to make some history and win this cup in Americas. If they use this "blank record of successes" as a motivation then who knows.. Maybe we'll see Germans lifting golden trophy
                    no! must be Brazil

Comment

no! must be Brazil
                      um.. ok.

Comment

um.. ok.

loooooooooooooool if thats what gets you onto the brazil bandwagon than im almost ok with that

Comment

loooooooooooooool if thats what gets you onto the brazil bandwagon than im almost ok with that
                          Just look at her and other girls in the stands... Bandwagon is guaranteed, but yeah... I'm still pro-europe this year.

Comment

Just look at her and other girls in the stands... Bandwagon is guaranteed, but yeah... I'm still pro-europe this year.
                            not only the girls but brazil has the some of the most handsomest( just a look at neymar <333) men ive ever seen
                            man......
                            pro Europe eh...
                            no spain or purtagal please..

Comment

wow.. what a close offside.

Comment

lol.. 2nd game another ref bullshit.

Comment

Working...
                                X