• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeez went to shower for 20 mins and from 0-0 became 2-2. Wtf is going on

Comment

• https://vine.co/v/MTU7AiM2uHB

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
        Brazil will not win. I will stand by that.
        HEY!!!l!!
        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
        No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• slick cover up
          What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
          The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

• felt soooooo bad for Iran
            screw you Messi

Comment

• Fucking messi. Dat goalie doe :'(

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk
              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Another ref mistake.. that pass n goal was onside. Terrible officiating.

Comment

• I really hope this is the last FIFA's tournament without offside technology.

FIFA invested millions in goal line technology now it's time for offside too.
                  Last edited by rocwell; Sat Jun 21, 2014, 08:01 PM.

Comment

• Portugal vs USA....not sure who to support here. Guess I hope it's controversial

Comment

• Messi The Saviour.

Pic from independent.co.uk

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                        aside from the headbutt -.-
                        this france team is pretty interesting, if i didnt already have brazil and Neymar i would hop onto the france bandwagon in a heartbeat
                        There's room on our wagon. Hop on now and get a good seat.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                          There's room on our wagon. Hop on now and get a good seat.
                          Ha. You're funny guy.

Comment

• I only know what I can see, and I can see France killing teams. The Swiss came in with a reputation for locking teams down.... wow, they almost had 8 against.

My team is good this world cup, and they will win, all of it.

:P

Comment

• Think I will wear my france jersey to the beach today!!!!

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                                Think I will wear my france jersey to the beach today!!!!
                                Usually people wear no jersey/tshirt on the beach..

Comment

Working...
                                X