Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha Spain. IN YOUR FACE

Absolute clinic by Holland.
    Last edited by rocwell; Fri Jun 13, 2014, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Yes, show them how its done
      *slowclap*
      the goal right before half by Robin was beautiful :'')
      actually all of them were
      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
      No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Who said Red Bull doesn't give wings????

Comment

Brazil will win. We didnt play convincing football yesterday and it took a while to get the jitters out. But we'll win
          A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en-gb"><p>Just so everyone is clear.. I picked Germany to win the World Cup.. My backup pick is Argentina. <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23FifaWorldCup&amp;src=hash">#FifaWorldC up</a></p>&mdash; Patrick Patterson (@pdpatt) <a href="https://twitter.com/pdpatt/statuses/477549425058119680">June 13, 2014</a></blockquote>
            <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

good picks by 2pat

dude loves soccer

Comment

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
              Brazil will win. We didnt play convincing football yesterday and it took a while to get the jitters out. But we'll win
              Good pick I'm with you buddy
              What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
              The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

Shots fired by the Croatian coach at basketball
                whats he trying to say, the Nba has blind refs or the NBA is soft

“If that was a penalty, we don’t need to play football any more,” he said. “Let’s play basketball. It’s a shame........
                "If you continue like this, you will have 100 penalties. I think 2.5bn people watching on TV saw this was not a penalty."
                http://www.theguardian.com/football/...ball-world-cup
                http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/27827271

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                  Shots fired by the Croatian coach at basketball
                  whats he trying to say, the Nba has blind refs or the NBA is soft

http://www.theguardian.com/football/...ball-world-cup
                  http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/27827271
                  Well.. Croatia is in Europe right? If so, I'm sure he knows that basketball in europe isn't that soft.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                    Well.. Croatia is in Europe right? If so, I'm sure he knows that basketball in europe isn't that soft.
                    ugggh excuses excuses
                    man up, they lost a game
                    on to the next
                    cant he get finned for yapping his mouth at the refs??

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                      ugggh excuses excuses
                      man up, they lost a game
                      on to the next
                      cant he get finned for yapping his mouth at the refs??
                      I feel for Croatia and I'd be pissed too if I were team's manager.

Officials were really bad. Officating was so bad that ref deserved man of the match award.

and today's Mexico match too... Refs disallowed two perfectly fine goals...

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        I feel for Croatia and I'd be pissed too if I were team's manager.

Officials were really bad. I would give man of the match award to the ref of Brazil's match.

and today's Mexico match too... Refs disallowed two perfectly fine goals...
                        yada yada yada
                        lets go Brazil<3

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                          yada yada yada
                          lets go Brazil<3
                          Shhh....

Diego Costa knew Brazil got no chance and comitted his international future to spain...

I'll let your Neymar win in Russia. 2o18.

Comment

• Man was it ever fun to watch Nederland spank the sh*t out of Spain. Such a dominant performance by the Dutch. I kinda anticipated that the Spanish would not be as strong at this years WC being old farts and all. But still I did not see THAT coming. Hope they bounce back. Would be nice too see Holland win the whole thing. Them or Brazil and I'm happy.

Comment

• England is playing tonight.

City is going crazy already here. Not sure why they're so happy? They have no chance anyway.

Egh!

Comment

• Let's go Costa Rica!
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X