Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lottery time! So much at stake!

Comment

• Germany vs Argentina, FINAL on Sunday.

Germans got this.

Brazil fans gotta feel even worse now. Argentina is their biggest rival.. now they'll have to play Holland for 3rd place
      Last edited by rocwell; Wed Jul 9, 2014, 06:51 PM.

Comment

• I watched paint dry for two hours this afternoon, and then there was a shootout of some sorts afterwards.

Germany will win 3-1 in the final.

Comment

• Penalty shots...hahaha

they make the beautiful game irrelevant to me.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Brazilians are angry and upset. I wonder how many girls needed counselling...
            LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL i would have done the same thing too :P
            Lets go NOBODY!!! I hope no one wins in the finals (even though thats not possible)

boo-ooooooooooooo soccer why you have to end up like this
            What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
            The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
            No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
              LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL i would have done the same thing too :P
              Lets go NOBODY!!! I hope no one wins in the finals (even though thats not possible)

boo-ooooooooooooo soccer why you have to end up like this
              soccer? soccer what?

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                Changed the avatar already mamba?
                yea man, changed it during half
                I know, I know,
                shameful.
                shameful act indeed
                What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

soccer? soccer what?
                  soccer / fifa same crap
                  no?

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                    soccer / fifa same crap
                    no?
                    There's no such a word as soccer in my dictionary.

Comment

• I love people discounting Argentina. I don't know how people do it.

Comment

There's no such a word as soccer in my dictionary.
                        ohhhh LOOL sorry

football

Comment

• MangoKid wrote: View Post
                          I love people discounting Argentina. I don't know how people do it.
                          It's about damn time for Germany to win it all. They were built for this.

Comment

• If you play physical against Germany, you stand at least a half decent chance of coming up on top. Look at the teams that gave Germany trouble - Ghana, Algeria, France. They all played on the line a physical game. Argentina is very capable of playing that style.

Comment

• MangoKid wrote: View Post
                              If you play physical against Germany, you stand at least a half decent chance of coming up on top. Look at the teams that gave Germany trouble - Ghana, Algeria, France. They all played on the line a physical game. Argentina is very capable of playing that style.
                              Oh yes, absolutely. I agree with you sir. It's football, IT'S FINALS. Anything can happen.

I'm taking Germany anyway. I believe Argentina will need to score on Sunday and if there's something wrong with Di Maria then we can expect to see non-factor Messi again.

Comment

• Germany 9-1.
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X