Game #4 - Toronto Raptors 102 - Dallas Mavericks 91

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CB4Champ wrote: View Post
    This Game we are going to Need to go to Valy Aka Tha Instigator.

Tha Instigator has the tools to dominate and Lead the Team this Game......Gotta Watch out For Disco Dirk aka Noah's Arc Though. Disco Still Got the Ability to be a scary Brotha out there, even though he Is still getting double Teamed and some times three man on him and He is around the Age of the Greatest PF Ever Timmy Duncan aka Tha Elevator.

Disco Dirk Ze German, is no Joke Still as Clutch as Ever and Still Having Fun Out There. Rained 3 treys last game...Disco's Jumpshot is still unblockable, and He Does Not Stop, cause Dirk can go fast and slow basically at the same time, the reason Disco Dirk dominates, he moves Purposely....Slow..Never seen a Brotha Like Disco Dirk, Ze German, One of the Smiling Assassins Is Just Lethal, will post you Up spin and Jump Into the Sky and will look like he is shooting the Ball on his way back to the ground and the guy trying to stop him will be jumping and lose patience and foul him every time...I mean Look at this Shot from One of Tim Duncans Main Rivals from time:

That's Discos Shot Fam, Dilberately Goes Slow so you trying to stop him get angry and foul him, then he is laughing all the way to The FT line.

Nowitzki, the Unguardable German was One of the Shooting Assassin of the Association some of the most dangerous Brothas of the Association, you never knew where you stood with Dirk, cause He was Intense yet Calm the whole time. That's why he developed His Disco Dancing Moves when He drove, the Game came so easy to this German that he developed a Way to Dance all the Way to the Basket on his Drives Possibly the reason why....Dirk was Chillin on the Court, and His Game was Built to make the opponent angry. After Dirk dropped 14 points straight on his opponent, he Would Smirk at the Brotha who was yelling at his teammates and say "Youngsta, Why You Salty Fo?" Bahahahahah Dirk naw Easy. Just Don't get to physical with Disco, or he would demand the ball and next thing he is going to the FreeThrow line 18+ times Check this Game from Disco:

Dirk is Just one of The Greats The Game Has Seen.

Here is An Example Of Disco Dirk Drives:

As The Brotha Disco, Drives He always Rocks Left and Right Movements so you have a hard time knowing when to time your Jump to Block him

This Song Really Represents Disco Dirk and What He does Out on the Court....

Dirk was Partying Out Therr on the Court

Tha Instigator is another Young and upcoming Unguardable Brothas that Toronto has on there Team.....Big Valy Canèt be stopped on the Court and When His Mates see to It that he gets the ball the Big Lithuanian, has Moves for days...Tha Instigators opponents is secretly begging Vals Team not pass the ball Here is an Example

Opponent of Jonas: please Please Don't give the Ball to Vally

Opponent of Jonas: Awww Man they swinging the ball, WHY THEY SWINGING THE BALL???

Opponent of Jonas: NAW MAN STOP! (ball swings around the perimeter and Demar has the Ball staring at Jonas), WHAT THE?? Says the Guy defending Jonas

Opponent of Jonas: Come on Demar Shoot the Ball, don't pass to Jonas(Jonas man starts to sweat buckets)

Opponent of Jonas: WHAT IS DEMAR DOING??? STOP!!! NAW MAN(Demar passes the Ball To Jonas and clears out)

Opponent of Jonas: HELP! HELP!! DOUBLE TEAM!!!

Jonas: "Ball into Basket" Says Jonas

Jonas makes a Move and drives on his opponent, pumps and then Hooks the ball Into the Net his Opponent Is Yelling at his Own Teammates "HEY!!, I CALLED FOR A DOUBLE TEAM!!! "

Why He so Mad you ask, Cause Jonas Is 22-23year old Center dominating when Centers are not supposed to Be Good until they are 27+!!! Wow

Tha Instigator Is The Next Big Thing Inside the NBA when talking about Big Men. So To See him going Against A Legend Like Disco Dirk, Tha Instigator Will Relish Dominating Inside Dallas

So One Legend To a Rising Star inside the Association

Dirk Nowitzki aka Disco Dirk aka Noahs Arc VS Jonas Valanciunas Aka Tha Instigator Should Be a Good Game

Blessings
    LMAO....I like this guy.
    "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

This guy is writing a novel on here lmao
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Scrolling through all of that is too time consuming... no choice but to put him on the ignore list lolol
        OG is our king

Comment

tonious35 wrote: View Post
          Beatable game, but don't fall asleep on Zaza and Deron Williams. They can frustrate and do damage in under-the-radar fashion.
          Zaza could be a problem. He's a dirty player, and I don't want JV to get baited into a couple of early fouls. I hate Zaza.

Deron Williams is a wildcard. Not too worried about him though. Especially if Ross shows up to play. Then we've got skinny Lowry, Cojo and maybe a motivated Ross hounding him all night. And we should manage fine offensively. Dallas has very few good defensive players on their roster. That's why Dwight Powell is getting minutes (good for him!). This looks like the weakest roster we play on this road trip. If we don't win this one, it could be a very tough trip.

Looks like it'll be a tough year for Dallas, though. It's hard to see this team making the playoffs. Chances of a mid-season Dirk trade?

Comment

CB4Champ wrote: View Post
            This Game we are going to Need to go to Valy Aka Tha Instigator.

Tha Instigator has the tools to dominate and Lead the Team this Game......Gotta Watch out For Disco Dirk aka Noah's Arc Though. Disco Still Got the Ability to be a scary Brotha out there, even though he Is still getting double Teamed and some times three man on him and He is around the Age of the Greatest PF Ever Timmy Duncan aka Tha Elevator.

Disco Dirk Ze German, is no Joke Still as Clutch as Ever and Still Having Fun Out There. Rained 3 treys last game...Disco's Jumpshot is still unblockable, and He Does Not Stop, cause Dirk can go fast and slow basically at the same time, the reason Disco Dirk dominates, he moves Purposely....Slow..Never seen a Brotha Like Disco Dirk, Ze German, One of the Smiling Assassins Is Just Lethal, will post you Up spin and Jump Into the Sky and will look like he is shooting the Ball on his way back to the ground and the guy trying to stop him will be jumping and lose patience and foul him every time...I mean Look at this Shot from One of Tim Duncans Main Rivals from time:

That's Discos Shot Fam, Dilberately Goes Slow so you trying to stop him get angry and foul him, then he is laughing all the way to The FT line.

Nowitzki, the Unguardable German was One of the Shooting Assassin of the Association some of the most dangerous Brothas of the Association, you never knew where you stood with Dirk, cause He was Intense yet Calm the whole time. That's why he developed His Disco Dancing Moves when He drove, the Game came so easy to this German that he developed a Way to Dance all the Way to the Basket on his Drives Possibly the reason why....Dirk was Chillin on the Court, and His Game was Built to make the opponent angry. After Dirk dropped 14 points straight on his opponent, he Would Smirk at the Brotha who was yelling at his teammates and say "Youngsta, Why You Salty Fo?" Bahahahahah Dirk naw Easy. Just Don't get to physical with Disco, or he would demand the ball and next thing he is going to the FreeThrow line 18+ times Check this Game from Disco:

Dirk is Just one of The Greats The Game Has Seen.

Here is An Example Of Disco Dirk Drives:

As The Brotha Disco, Drives He always Rocks Left and Right Movements so you have a hard time knowing when to time your Jump to Block him

This Song Really Represents Disco Dirk and What He does Out on the Court....

Dirk was Partying Out Therr on the Court

Tha Instigator is another Young and upcoming Unguardable Brothas that Toronto has on there Team.....Big Valy Canèt be stopped on the Court and When His Mates see to It that he gets the ball the Big Lithuanian, has Moves for days...Tha Instigators opponents is secretly begging Vals Team not pass the ball Here is an Example

Opponent of Jonas: please Please Don't give the Ball to Vally

Opponent of Jonas: Awww Man they swinging the ball, WHY THEY SWINGING THE BALL???

Opponent of Jonas: NAW MAN STOP! (ball swings around the perimeter and Demar has the Ball staring at Jonas), WHAT THE?? Says the Guy defending Jonas

Opponent of Jonas: Come on Demar Shoot the Ball, don't pass to Jonas(Jonas man starts to sweat buckets)

Opponent of Jonas: WHAT IS DEMAR DOING??? STOP!!! NAW MAN(Demar passes the Ball To Jonas and clears out)

Opponent of Jonas: HELP! HELP!! DOUBLE TEAM!!!

Jonas: "Ball into Basket" Says Jonas

Jonas makes a Move and drives on his opponent, pumps and then Hooks the ball Into the Net his Opponent Is Yelling at his Own Teammates "HEY!!, I CALLED FOR A DOUBLE TEAM!!! "

Why He so Mad you ask, Cause Jonas Is 22-23year old Center dominating when Centers are not supposed to Be Good until they are 27+!!! Wow

Tha Instigator Is The Next Big Thing Inside the NBA when talking about Big Men. So To See him going Against A Legend Like Disco Dirk, Tha Instigator Will Relish Dominating Inside Dallas

So One Legend To a Rising Star inside the Association

Dirk Nowitzki aka Disco Dirk aka Noahs Arc VS Jonas Valanciunas Aka Tha Instigator Should Be a Good Game

Blessings
            i think hes trying to communicate.....

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
              This guy is writing a novel on here lmao
              A unique contribution, no doubt. Fun stuff.

Though by the time you get through it - even if you scroll - it's kinda' hard to remember where you were going, exactly ...

Or what day it is.

But fun. And nice vids.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                Zaza could be a problem. He's a dirty player, and I don't want JV to get baited into a couple of early fouls. I hate Zaza.

Deron Williams is a wildcard. Not too worried about him though. Especially if Ross shows up to play. Then we've got skinny Lowry, Cojo and maybe a motivated Ross hounding him all night. And we should manage fine offensively. Dallas has very few good defensive players on their roster. That's why Dwight Powell is getting minutes (good for him!). This looks like the weakest roster we play on this road trip. If we don't win this one, it could be a very tough trip.

Looks like it'll be a tough year for Dallas, though. It's hard to see this team making the playoffs. Chances of a mid-season Dirk trade?
                Dallas likes to play 2 PG's a lot so put either Cojo or Ross on Williams and he shouldn't do anything

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post

Dirk could still be a really good bench player.
                  "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

toronto is 'supposed' to win this one according to bets.

Comment

I'm fine with Scola covering Dirk.. Dirk's only good for about 25mpg anyway.. Dirk should get his 20 points, but its the rest of the team that should be easy to contain.

Parsons I think is only good for about 10 minutes from what I read.. and Matthews is still not fully healthy. This is really the Dirk show, and he's 37 years old!

Raptors should get this.

Comment

Wild-ling#1 wrote: View Post

But his poor shooting has got to be a "head" thing, hasn't it? He's just so close to the basket! So it's too much like learning to put the peanut-butter back in the cupboard, isn't it??

I'd sign this guy to some term, A.S.A.P., Before those little put-backs, lay-ups and short jumpers begin to fall. And I'd put up with a lot of misses until they do. A lot.
                        The ref was laughing with him last game at all his missed layups. It is comical ---if he ever learns to finish he indeed could be a valuable asset.

Comment

4 n 0

Comment

These are not the same Mavs team. They're old. Raptors are the better team.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

I was 2 years young.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

I was 2 years young.
                                Fuck Brooklyn.
                                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X