No announcement yet.

Game #5 - Toronto Raptors 103 - Oklahoma City Thunder 98

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bet KD is thinking "man this team is good, I want to join them next year".

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
      Great win but they need to do something about Bismack
      Disagree. He got 5 points in 11 minutes in the first when we couldn't buy a point. And he was great on D. It was the D that kept us in it. No one could make a bucket.

Comment

• I can just imagine Westrbook face when the Reporter ask him a question about the last play and he would make all the excuse in the world it was a foul:

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
          Cojo with a +22 today wow
          He really does set the tone when he steps on the court. Huge and underrated acquisition.

Comment

• #PaytheMAN
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
              Dude brought toughness. His exchange with Westbrook was the momentum changer. While everybody seem to be backing down to Westbrook he stood up for the team.
              Westbrook did seem like a dick, actually.

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                cojo played out of his minnddd.

i can actually vision him being a starter in the future
                I wasn't sure when we got him initially how good he would be, but this game really washed many of my fears away. Lowry gets a little too ambitious some times and I haven't really seen that from Cojo. My biggest concern right now is that he doesn't shoot threes often. So far he has only taken 3 and hit one. He was the same in past years. I'm not sure if he isn't a good shooter or what.

Comment

• Well, I don't know about you guys, but that was THE most pumped I've been for a win in a lonnnng time.

5-0 with a win @OKC. Wow. This team is so much grittier, so much better on D than any recent incarnation of the Raptors. As early as it is, I think we may have underestimated the value of replacing Ross with Carroll, and replacing Greivis with Joseph. Valanciunas looks much better. Scola replaces Amir just fine.

Good stuff.
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                    Cojo with a +22 today wow

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                      Tonight was like finding out this high-school crush became a Victoria's Secret model you kinda knew, and then she out of nowhere gave you a one-night stand because she only remembered your were a nice guy
                      breaks my heart
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Gonna find the Torrent of this game and Download it, I was at work and commenting to you guys only

Comment

#PaytheMAN
                          Agreed.

Comment

• Wild-ling#1 wrote: View Post
                            Westbrook did seem like a dick, actually.
                            I've never really liked Westbrooks attitude. He certainly tried to flop and whine his way through the last 5 minutes.
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              Well, I don't know about you guys, but that was THE most pumped I've been for a win in a lonnnng time.

5-0 with a win @OKC. Wow. This team is so much grittier, so much better on D than any recent incarnation of the Raptors. As early as it is, I think we may have underestimated the value of replacing Ross with Carroll, and replacing Greivis with Joseph. Valanciunas looks much better. Scola replaces Amir just fine.

Good stuff.
                              I think the change on D has significantly more to do with the system change than personal change.
                              "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                              "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Dude brought toughness. His exchange with Westbrook was the momentum changer. While everybody seem to be backing down to Westbrook he stood up for the team.
                                If by "momentum changer" you mean almost got us out of the game, I agree. Gave them a point and the ball. The foul call, bad, but he still must be blamed for the tech.

Comment

Working...
                                X