X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

magoon wrote: View Post
    you're the past, OLD MAN

take your golden watch and enjoy your nice bench in the park
    ... that's awfully aggressive coming from the guy who will be ran out of town if we lose ... Haha

Comment

you're the past, OLD MAN

take your golden watch and enjoy your nice bench in the park
      And I fixed the thread title because you did it wrong.

Comment

Welcome back, Joey. I hope your city meeting was about dat long-term contract w/ Masai.

82-1!

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
            And I fixed the thread title because you did it wrong.
            wrong... or BETTER

Comment

wrong... or BETTER
              ... Wrong.

But its cool, appreciate you picking up the slack while I was gone. My title adjustment should get us the win.

Comment

5 and 0.

Comment

joey wrote: View Post
                  lol sorry guys, had a meeting with the city that ran a bit late ... Do we still need a game thread ... Orrrr are we good? Haha thundercats look to be the favourite tonight.
                  you suck! Boo this man!
                  "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Comment

It's alright Joey.. you already got us the best 4 game start in franchise history. We're only going to miss out on having a flawless record at the end of the season because of tonight. Don't worry about it.

Comment

Just sneak this in here for good measure ...

vs.

Projected Starters
                        Toronto Thunder
                        PG - Kyle Lowry PG - Russell Westbrook
                        SG - Demar Derozan SG - Andre Roberson
                        SF - Demarre Carroll SF - Kevin Durant
                        PF - Luis Scola PF - Serge Ibaka
                        C - Jonas Valanciunas C - Steven Adams

Last Meeting
                        MARCH 8, 2015
                        OKLAHOMA CITY 108, TORONTO 104

Russell Westbrook posted his fifth triple-double in six games to help the Oklahoma City Thunder beat the Toronto Raptors 108-104 … Westbrook, the NBA’s leading scorer, had 30 points, matched a career high with 17 assists and grabbed 11 rebounds for his seventh triple-double of the season and 15th of his career … Enes Kanter had 21 points and 12 rebounds and Serge Ibaka had 21 points and five blocks for the Thunder … The Thunder shot 51 per cent from the field and out rebounded the Raptors 49-33 … DeMar DeRozan scored 24 points and Terrence Ross added 20 for the Raptors, who lost their third straight … A power dunk by DeRozan cut Oklahoma City’s lead to 106-104 with 15.4 seconds to play … Westbrook made two free throws with 14.3 seconds left to make it a four-point lead … DeRozan missed a contested 3-pointer, and the Thunder held on … Toronto led by seven in the second quarter before the Thunder rallied … A dunk by Ibaka on an assist by Westbrook cut the Raptors’ lead to 59-58, but Toronto maintained a 61-58 lead heading into the break.

Talking Points
                        • Toronto enters Wednesday's game with a 4-0 mark to begin a season for the first time in team history.

• The Raptors are alone atop the Eastern Conference standings for the second time in team history.

• Lowry currently leads the NBA with 12 steals and leads all Eastern Conference players with 32 assists.

• Toronto is +43 (232-to-189) in second-half scoring through four games this season.

• According to Basketball-Reference.com Toronto is the ninth team since 2000 to hold opponents under .420 field goal shooting in four consecutive games to start a season.

Go Raps!
                        Last edited by Joey; Wed Nov 4, 2015, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Hah, and whats awesome, is it sits at the top of the page for me! Its like it neeeever happened ... RIGHT guys?!?! Lol

Comment

Hah, and whats awesome, is it sits at the top of the page for me! Its like it neeeever happened ... RIGHT guys?!?! Lol
                            Boo!
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

For the love of New Thundera, change it back!

Comment

Oh my. Good try Joey.
                                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X