No announcement yet.

Game #6 - Toronto Raptors 87 - Orlando Magic 92

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a serious trap game. If Raps come to play from the start. I will be very impressed. I except player like Lowry, Scola, Dd, Carroll to have the younger players ready to play.

I'm also worried about having an off day in south beach tomorrow.
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
      But Skiles doesn't have Vuc.

That's where we attack with JV.

JV needs to be let loose this game. Too bad his hands couldn't be given to Bismack tho. If so, he'd be deadly tonight.
      Thing is Dwayne is actually better defender than Vuc. Dude can't score but he blocks shots and rebounds.
      Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

There is a bright side if the Raptors lose.

Orlando and NY will both most likely be out of the playoffs. If Orlando wins, that's potentially one more than NY and could give Toronto more lottery balls.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
          There is a bright side if the Raptors lose.

Orlando and NY will both most likely be out of the playoffs. If Orlando wins, that's potentially one more than NY and could give Toronto more lottery balls.
          Raptors bringing back the tank baby! Come on and lose to give us those lottery balls!

Comment

Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
            Raptors bringing back the tank baby! Come on and lose to give us those lottery balls!
            It's losing but in a classy way. Losing only to teams that may end up with worse records than NY. We beat everyone else though.

Comment

CB4Champ wrote: View Post
              Tha Example is always Poised to do dat dere on Teams Family, Him have some tings ta prove pon de court, and Hima BE a terror pon de court for other Teams.

Instigator is one of the Main reasons why I Hope Casey shows he Is a Plus for the Team...GO TO VALY EARY AND OFTEN, Orlandos Big Man(Nikola) is injured for the Game...This is where we take Advantage, None on the Magic can battle with The Young Big Man, So Run the Game through Jonas, Truth be told I did not expect Tha Instigator to be making such quick moves so early on, He came out HUNGRAY This Season, and He is Munching Slow! "He is Taking his Time Wit this"

All Inside All, Cory Joseph aka "Motion" will be The X Factor to whether We Blow out this team, Victor Oladipo and Ze Frenchman Fournier are no Joke...Should Be a Fun Game Still.
              I've figured it out ........ Rob I mean Mr Ford ? I mean aka The Man of Many Personas

Comment

Biyombo vs Fry will be interesting. Poor defender vs useless scorer

Comment

I'm going to go ahead and garunteedidly this mutha, aint no thang but a butterball wang, you digs brewcrew, friday muthafuckers. ight ight imma get at cha all wit my pizzziee, we got this tonight my boy Dmarsbar swaggin dehesitation debangem derozen and his 416bandits can take the night off. just relax out thur tonight cause this shit wont be hitting the fan. poppen bottles am i right. ight ight go easy on this shitty club out there tongiht boys jsut relax dont try to hard you got this. 6 and 0 baby otwon sucks take em lightly because this is what i like to call a secret door game, most would view it as a trap but they bu unedecated you dig, we can sneak out the back door game like okc if you want to but we wont need to

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                    I'm not catching the sarcasm there. Frye really is a useless scorer.

Comment

tDotted wrote: View Post
                      I'm not catching the sarcasm there. Frye really is a useless scorer.
                      He can shoot though and if he pulls Biyombo out its 2Pats guarding the rim.

Comment

Great 3pt shooter vs a great rim protector.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                          Great 3pt shooter vs a great rim protector.
                          Means there's going to be a gap

Comment

He can shoot though and if he pulls Biyombo out its 2Pats guarding the rim.
                            Or you can just have them switch assignments.. keeps Biyombo in the paint.

Comment

I expect a win, but I also expect the Raptors to play down to their competition; it's something they ALLLLLLLWAAAAAAYYYYYYYSSSS do.
                              Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

tDotted wrote: View Post
                                Or you can just have them switch assignments.. keeps Biyombo in the paint.
                                It'll be Gordon or Hezonja, SG-PF at the 4

Comment

Working...
                                X