Game #7: Toronto Raptors 76 - Miami Heat 96

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
    Right? Raps lookin professional out there.
    They're fantastic. They should be the primary.
    "Stop eating your sushi."
    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
      Very solid interview. Amazing he can sit on the bench all year, not give any interviews, and then come up with a strong interview like that.
      Haha, comments on point tonight!

Comment

• slamdunk23 wrote: View Post
        If he keeps playing like this he will be an allstar this year too.
        30% from the floor and getting as many turnover as assists is definately allstar material.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
          Basic stats don't tell the whole story. Watch the game.
          lolololololololololoolololololololololololollololo lololololoolololololol

thats funny but you forgot the /s or pink font...people will call you out for that.

Comment

They're fantastic. They should be the primary.
            Definitely

Comment

Very solid interview. Amazing he can sit on the bench all year, not give any interviews, and then come up with a strong interview like that.
              Wow pictures how do they pic,

anyway I see what you did there

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                I hope Masai turns Ross into a late first at the draft
                Man, this is in his tenure is his biggest FuckUP. Don't give a contract to a Mercurial POS. Let him play out the year on a Contract to exploit him and let another team get Duped

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                  Basic stats don't tell the whole story. Watch the game.
                  Hm lets see some advanced statistics on DD?

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                    I hope Masai turns Ross into a late first at the draft
                    Man... it would take a major turn around, He has been shit since the ink dried. We're getting into the Bargnani realm of dashed hopes and excuses!

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                      30% from the floor and getting as many turnover as assists is definately allstar material.
                      Actually 43%. And his numbers are almost identical to last time he made the allstar team.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                        Right? Raps lookin professional out there.
                        haha

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                          Free throw attempts to not dictate a players value....especially if that player is supposed to be a catch and shoot 3 pointer type guy.

Seriously....

That is like the absolute worst statistic to use to preach your dislike of Terrence. You could use like 5 or 6 other statistics, but using fta is the absolute worst one.....
                          I do not dislike Terrence. I just think he is soft and plays like it. Anybody who can win the NBA dunk championship should be capable of going to the line on a regular basis. Last season, I said he would do better on the second team, and so far that is proving correct.

Speaking of stats, just think how much higher his TS% would be if Ross did attack the basket and head to the line a few times per game. Right now, it sits at a middling 52.1%.

Comment

• JV is looking good so far this season
                            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• meductic wrote: View Post
                              Man... it would take a major turn around, He has been shit since the ink dried. We're getting into the Bargnani realm of dashed hopes and excuses!
                              I dont think Ross is here next season even if he bounces back later in the season. Its utter disrespect to sign a huge contract and completely disappear the way he has now. Can't see Masai being fine with it. FUCK ROSS.

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
                                Hm lets see some advanced statistics on DD?
                                almost 23 PER. hes been doing well so far this year
                                I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Working...
                                X