No announcement yet.

Game #10 - Toronto Raptors 100 - New Orleans Pelicans 81

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 and 3 baby! This upcoming stretch could be either huge or mildly devastating for us, but it's a great sign that we've been able to push through a serious shooting slump and come out with a good record.

Comment

• It's crazy how good our defense is, when Carroll is in the lineup.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
        Norman Powell u r young and hungry but plz plz. Take this year u been red flagged and learn the offensive work on ur weaknesses and most of all understanding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I think Casey probably loves him. He is getting burn as a rookie after all.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          It's crazy how good our defense is, when Carroll is in the lineup.
          And AD, Evans, Cole and who kows who else out.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
            Carroll's slashing ability should make you realize how good DD's really is.
            +1
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
              And how has that worked out in the playoffs?
              He averaged 6 ast in the playoffs?
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Well, we can easily beat the most terrible teams in the league (Philly, New Orleans), so that's something. We're still a playoff team without question, but games like this don't calm my worries. Sacramento will be a slight uptick in competition, but we "should" beat them pretty easily too. Then Golden State will teach us what a real contender looks like.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                  Well, we can easily beat the most terrible teams in the league (Philly, New Orleans), so that's something. We're still a playoff team without question, but games like this don't calm my worries. Sacramento will be a slight uptick in competition, but we "should" beat them pretty easily too. Then Golden State will teach us what a real contender looks like.
                  Golden State has been "teaching" everyone... THink we come back from the western swing 3up and 2down...
                  There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                  - TGO

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                    Well, we can easily beat the most terrible teams in the league (Philly, New Orleans), so that's something. We're still a playoff team without question, but games like this don't calm my worries. Sacramento will be a slight uptick in competition, but we "should" beat them pretty easily too. Then Golden State will teach us what a real contender looks like.
                    im not sure you can say that the playoffs are a lock. there is alot of clustering right now. even in the west a few sub 50 win teams could be playoff bound. Only really terrible team are the 76ers. Healthy Pels are not losing 60 games

Comment

• Nice to see Patterson knock down a couple threes. Great game by JV. Good effort from Derozan. Casey needs to manage minutes better. Carroll should not be playing 34 minutes dealing with his injury. Stupid and pointless.

Comment

• Didn't get to watch this game. Sounds like it was, once again, a way bigger emotional rollercoaster than Raps fans were hoping for.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                          JV with 3 second half FGA not too shabby
                          Might be a new record

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                            Didn't get to watch this game. Sounds like it was, once again, a way bigger emotional rollercoaster than Raps fans were hoping for.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
                            Nah, we controlled the game after a slow start. easy peasy.

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                              Omg JV why do you look like Gortat now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Watching the game now and thought the exact same thing.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                                Nice to see Patterson knock down a couple threes. Great game by JV. Good effort from Derozan. Casey needs to manage minutes better. Carroll should not be playing 34 minutes dealing with his injury. Stupid and pointless.
                                Casey isn't that smart with managing minutes, last year Lowry missed like 6 games and the next game he played in he played like 37MINS
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X