Game #13 - Toronto Raptors 89 - Utah Jazz 93

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slaw wrote: View Post
    The EOG offense felt like a parody of the team that was so over the top it was almost unbelievable. The ATO play calling was brutal. Second night in a row they burned a time out. LOL.
    Raptor run a NFL prevent defense to close game.

Comment

• Comment

• We're #9! We're #9!

#SignMeUpForTheLottery
        #We'reWorseThanTheCelticsPistonsAndPacers
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Man that dunk by DD was something else!
          It was awesome - getting some SI love already: http://www.si.com/nba/2015/11/18/dem...o-raptors-jazz

Comment

• Here's your moment of Zen. If we've learned anything from the last two seasons, it's that regular season wins don't count for much. Sweat the losses a bit less. If you're a playoff team, use the season to practice, evaluate your strengths and start firing on all cylinders towards the end of the season. To that end, we're coming along. JV is proving some of his 4th q worth. Cojo can be a crunch time performer and he plays stellar defense. Demarre looks like he plays defense as advertised and can hit the three (both when healthy). Scola gives some savy veteran presence. Skinny Lowry is still a bulldog. These things will all play well in the playoffs. Only one problem. As of now, we're out of the playoffs.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
              team improvement every here of his stay. good growth of the young players. i have said before that the regular season doesn't count and if casey were to lose again in the first round then it is clear he has taken us as far as he can go. this game to game up and down stuff, i just ignore.
              Yea, I don't agree with the whole "growth" part. I feel some players could be excelling even more if there was better roles for players and they were given more/less opportunity(see JV/Ross).

I try not to get too up and down over each game or each PLAY as a lot do, perspective is key. I just don't believe that Casey will lead this team anywhere but first round exits, unfortunately. I was still on his bandwagon as of Sunday, but patience had been wearing thin for a long, long time. While the team has gotten better each season in wins, I think it's pretty safe to say they've plateaued in this system, so it needs to change. Hey, maybe it's the players and not the coach, but we all know how that works. A couple quasi-stars and the like just won't get it done with this guy. Maybe a new coach can lift them up this season to where they can make some noise in playoffs, and garner a few looks by impending free agents.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                Here's your moment of Zen. If we've learned anything from the last two seasons, it's that regular season wins don't count for much. Sweat the losses a bit less. If you're a playoff team, use the season to practice, evaluate your strengths and start firing on all cylinders towards the end of the season. To that end, we're coming along. JV is proving some of his 4th q worth. Cojo can be a crunch time performer and he plays stellar defense. Demarre looks like he plays defense as advertised and can hit the three (both when healthy). Scola gives some savy veteran presence. Skinny Lowry is still a bulldog. These things will all play well in the playoffs. Only one problem. As of now, we're out of the playoffs.
                Nothing I'm seeing in the way this team plays gives me hope for the playoffs. Quite the opposite.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                  We're #9! We're #9!

#SignMeUpForTheLottery
                  #We'reWorseThanTheCelticsPistonsAndPacers
                  Tied for 13th if you go by losses. Raptors have played the most games

Comment

• Remember last year in the finals LeBron was being ridiculous and posting 40+% usages?

DeMar in the 4th Q posted a 48% usage rate.

Wee!
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                      Yea, I don't agree with the whole "growth" part. I feel some players could be excelling even more if there was better roles for players and they were given more/less opportunity(see JV/Ross).
                      jv is a fantastic player and to say he did that in spite of casey is wrong, to me. can't argue with an opinion that they could be better but they also could be worse. we know what we know and everything else is speculation.

Comment

• Two things I noticed tonight that really worry me. First, Carroll has stopped moving off the ball. He used to always be moving but he's stopped. Two, Joseph deferring in the second half and on the bench in crunch time. Those are very troubling signs 13 games in.

Comment

• In other news Dion back to his old tricks again #Shaqtin'

https://vine.co/v/iuJl9QuIA6q

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                            Nothing I'm seeing in the way this team plays gives me hope for the playoffs. Quite the opposite.
                            I'm not saying this team makes me comfortable about the playoffs. I'm just saying there are elements there. Masai has to figure out how to build around them (and/or coach them)

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                              Two things I noticed tonight that really worry me. First, Carroll has stopped moving off the ball. He used to always be moving but he's stopped. Two, Joseph deferring in the second half and on the bench in crunch time. Those are very troubling signs 13 games in.
                              Casey.

Comment

• Well, I'm 0-2 now. Fuck
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X