The Great Tank Debate Returns!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great Tank Debate Returns!

Knee jerk reactionary thread of one of the most vehement threads in RR history!!!

Seriously though,

that the Raptors have lost the last three games.

The team has some massive holes concerning the style of basketball they play, and the tunnel vision of their top two guards

Is it time for Masai to do a tank? Do we go for TWO top ten picks in this years draft and try and roll out a team featuring CoJo and Val as the top sausages?

Could we use an opportunity like this this open up time for Powell, Bruno and Wright? Kickstart our player development under a proper coaching staff (please hire a new shooting coach and physical trainer - sorry Alex)?

Never go full Philly
    53.85%
    Cash in on the pick opportunity over the next two years.
    30.77%
    Fully 7 year, Lemar Odom style coke and whorehouse firesale. (aka the marriage saver)
    15.38%

The poll is expired.

If Tanking, then #FireUjiri - he's too far into his contract to be doing something like this.

Comment

peanutwoozle wrote: View Post
      If Tanking, then #FireUjiri - he's too far into his contract to be doing something like this.
      that would be incredibly stupid.

I'm on the tank bandwagon short term (for now), i want Casey gone ASAP.

Before the season i hoped for a 6-12 start, followed by a Casey firing and/or a Demar trade, leading to a resurgence. So far we're at 7 wins, but with the way they're playing, losing their next 5 doesn't seem out of the realm of possibility.

Comment

#KeepCasey
        #TradeLowry
        #DraftMurray

Casey is your tank's best friend, Lowry is the anti-tank missile. lol.
        Last edited by golden; Thu Nov 19, 2015, 12:59 AM.

Comment

KHD wrote: View Post
          that would be incredibly stupid.

I'm on the tank bandwagon short term (for now), i want Casey gone ASAP.

Before the season i hoped for a 6-12 start, followed by a Casey firing and/or a Demar trade, leading to a resurgence. So far we're at 7 wins, but with the way they're playing, losing their next 5 doesn't seem out of the realm of possibility.
          Why would it be stupid, Masai had his chance to do this when he first started, things backfired, he had an opportunity this summer as well - turned it down.

Comment

You all need to calm down and ride this bad wave, its gonna end soon don't panic.

Comment

No thanks to tanking, just fire Casey and trade DD, and all will be well. Our team will be decent with Lowry, CoJo, JV and Carroll as the core.

Comment

Trade DD and PP for Zbo and Vince

Comment

charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                  Trade DD and PP for Zbo and Vince
                  You serious?

Comment

Masai Uhearme wrote: View Post
                    You all need to calm down and ride this bad wave, its gonna end soon don't panic.
                    Nah I ain't panicking

Saw this coming a while ago

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post
                      No thanks to tanking, just fire Casey and trade DD, and all will be well. Our team will be decent with Lowry, CoJo, JV and Carroll as the core.
                      The thing with Lowry is he does have some real value, like possibly top ten pick value

Comment

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                        The thing with Lowry is he does have some real value, like possibly top ten pick value
                        For now, he always manages to become the opposite of what he begins the season as after all-star weekend.

Comment

Big NO to tanking.

We deserve to see those guys play under different coach.

Comment

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                            If Lowry and the Nuggets/Knicks 2016 pick can get us high enough to draft Murray, then sure. That'll come after the season though.

Comment

DD and Casey are in the last year of their contracts anyway. Lowry's contract is very tradeable. You could reset with CoJo, Carroll, JV, and the prospects pretty easily.
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                              X