No announcement yet.

Eastern Conference Standings Watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, we're 4.5 games ahead of Chicago now. Chicago is equally as close to us as they are to falling out of the playoffs.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
      Wow, we're 4.5 games ahead of Chicago now. Chicago is equally as close to us as they are to falling out of the playoffs.
      They strike me as last year's wiz or the nets the year before that (move along, no other thing in common to see here). They were both teams with injured/veteran players who played up an down through the year but then turned it on (for one round at least) in the playoffs. The Bulls know to get where they're going, they have to beat the cavs. And they've shown they can beat the cavs. So whoever they have to play on the way there, the 3-8th seed...it doesn't matter. As long as they don't slip to 7th.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
        They strike me as last year's wiz or the nets the year before that (move along, no other thing in common to see here). They were both teams with injured/veteran players who played up an down through the year but then turned it on (for one round at least) in the playoffs. The Bulls know to get where they're going, they have to beat the cavs. And they've shown they can beat the cavs. So whoever they have to play on the way there, the 3-8th seed...it doesn't matter. As long as they don't slip to 7th.
        That's true, getting Dunleavy back will be big for them as well. It's arguably a make-or-break year for them, with Noah becoming a free agent and they've had the Noah/Butler/Rose/Dunleavy core for a number of seasons now (even Pau who only came last year is pretty old). I'm sure they'd still love the 2nd seed to avoid seeing Cleveland until the conference finals though.

Comment

• Article on if DD/KL can push the raptors to the Eastern conference finals.

http://www.nba.com/2016/news/01/29/b..._tw_sf19972518
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Boston is doing well after a little slower start then expected

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
              We are now on pace for 55 wins. And that's BEFORE our relatively easy upcoming stretch.

As a great dunker once said, "we out here like Michael Phelps".
              At DEN at PHX At POR we will do well to go 2-1. Won't be as easy as records might indicate.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                Article on if DD/KL can push the raptors to the Eastern conference finals.

http://www.nba.com/2016/news/01/29/b..._tw_sf19972518
                Don't jinx it! Let's just worry about getting out of the first round.

Comment

• Just gotta keep separating ourselves from 3rd
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Really thought Cleveland would lose tonight. Doesn't look like it

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
                      Really thought Cleveland would lose tonight. Doesn't look like it
                      They layed the SMACK DOWN on San Antonio
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                        They layed the SMACK DOWN on San Antonio
                        I think San Antonio seems to "play dead" on certain occassions.
                        Last night vs Cleveland.. preceded by GSW a few days ago.
                        Popovitch has to be already looking a couple of moves ahead ... how else do you rationalize a team that plays at a better than 800 win rate ...look so bad .. twice ...inside of a week.
                        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                        - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                          I think San Antonio seems to "play dead" on certain occassions.
                          Last night vs Cleveland.. preceded by GSW a few days ago.
                          Popovitch has to be already looking a couple of moves ahead ... how else do you rationalize a team that plays at a better than 800 win rate ...look so bad .. twice ...inside of a week.
                          Tim Duncan may be more than just an old man

Comment

• Btw.... for anyone still using the "yeah we beat the clippers but they didn't have Blake" line....Clips 120 Bulls 93. I'm really looking forward to our next game against the Bulls

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                              Btw.... for anyone still using the "yeah we beat the clippers but they didn't have Blake" line....Clips 120 Bulls 93. I'm really looking forward to our next game against the Bulls
                              It makes no sense how we cannot beat Chicago. Clippers just took them out easily and we dismantled the Clippers.
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                                It makes no sense how we cannot beat Chicago. Clippers just took them out easily and we dismantled the Clippers.
                                Just like it doesn't make sense how we cannot beat Charlotte. Sometimes teams just have your number
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X