Eastern Conference Standings Watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eastern Conference Standings Watch

This morning we are sitting at 9th in the East....think about that for a minute.
    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

WJF wrote: View Post
    This morning we are sitting at 9th in the East....think about that for a minute.

It's just a continuation of the end of last season.

Comment

Our 4th quarter game management is going to lose us more games than we win. I am truly worried about how this season has started out.
      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

It's hilarious that if we get a lottery pick this year it's just as likely to be our own as it is the Knicks. Wait. No. That's pathetic.
        Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
        Because its 2015

Comment

Oh wow, only 3 teams have lower than .500 record in the east.

Comment

Can we please go back to the "what are you excited about" thread and scoff at all the unjustified optimism to start the season

Comment

We're not going to be a lottery team this year.

I absolutely hate Casey but there is way too much talent on this team for us to be a lottery team. The absolute worst is a low seeded playoff team.
              "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
              "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Just Is wrote: View Post
                We're not going to be a lottery team this year.

I absolutely hate Casey but there is way too much talent on this team for us to be a lottery team. The absolute worst is a low seeded playoff team.
                Alot of teams ahead are just as talented or have much better coaching. Casey is the worst coach by far in the East, as far as playoff teams are concerned.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                  Alot of teams ahead are just as talented or have much better coaching. Casey is the worst coach by far in the East, as far as playoff teams are concerned.
                  There's no doubt about that.

I just think the Raptors are way too talented to not be a playoff team. Especially as long as Lowry's one of the guys on it (although, I guess the easy counter there could be Melo on the Knicks or Westbrooke last year with the Thunder).
                  "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                  "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                    Can we please go back to the "what are you excited about" thread and scoff at all the unjustified optimism to start the season
                    I dunno, there were an awful lot of "I told you so"s posted about the new Demar then.
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

I don't get the over reaction. Everybody knew this was going to be a tough schedule to start the year. I excepted us to be .500 after November.
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                        I don't get the over reaction. Everybody knew this was going to be a tough schedule to start the year. I excepted us to be .500 after November.
                        O well then.

All the poor play.poor style of play. Bad coaching decisions is all good then

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                          It's never been about the result dude. We all know that this team will be over .500 at the end of the season. We have good players on our team, but wouldn't you want to see those players succeed under smarter coach than Casey? Hats off to Casey for all his done, but it's time for him to leave. I developed migraine from his stupid in-game "ADJUSTMENTS"...

Comment

9th place but 2 games out of first. Let's not get too crazy here...

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                              9th place but 2 games out of first. Let's not get too crazy here...
                              Ya it's not like we became Sixers or something.

We are very good team.

Comment

Working...
                              X