Eastern Conference Standings Watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    We should be less worried about Boston than a Miami or a chicago. To quote a famous Paul, "they don't have that it"
    oh for sure, that why I hope they get the 3rd seed. Although I could see a similar situation to ours in the '14 playoffs unfolding if they do indeed grab that 3rd seed. They would probably fall to the better, but lower seeded team like the Heat, Hawks or Bulls. Gonna be an interesting second half.

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
      oh for sure, that why I hope they get the 3rd seed. Although I could see a similar situation to ours in the '14 playoffs unfolding if they do indeed grab that 3rd seed. They would probably fall to the better, but lower seeded team like the Heat, Hawks or Bulls. Gonna be an interesting second half.
      boston has depth and picks they may yet require it

Comment

• We now have a 5.5 game lead on the #3 seed and we are projected to play Indiana in Round 1.

Comment

• Jrice9 wrote: View Post
          We now have a 5.5 game lead on the #3 seed and we are projected to play Indiana in Round 1.
          Jesus. Our reward for a great regular season would be Vogel and Paul George? Carroll better get healthy.
          twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
            Jesus. Our reward for a great regular season would be Vogel and Paul George? Carroll better get healthy.
            I feel this way too but at the same time Indiana's roster is pretty mediocre outside of George. Like I think I would rather play Indiana than Boston (currently #4), Chicago (#5) or Miami (#6) I think.

Comment

I feel this way too but at the same time Indiana's roster is pretty mediocre outside of George. Like I think I would rather play Indiana than Boston (currently #4), Chicago (#5) or Miami (#6) I think.
              I'd probably prefer Boston to Indiana, just because we have more guys who can guard Thomas than that can guard George.

Otherwise, yeah. Chicago and Miami as lower seeds are really scary.
              twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                I'd probably prefer Boston to Indiana, just because we have more guys who can guard Thomas than that can guard George.

Otherwise, yeah. Chicago and Miami as lower seeds are really scary.
                I'd take Boston over Indiana in a heartbeat. We can out talent Boston. I can just see Paul George going HAM on us and sweeping us 1st round. Indiana has a lot of vet talent and a great coach.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                  I'd take Boston over Indiana in a heartbeat. We can out talent Boston. I can just see Paul George going HAM on us and sweeping us 1st round. Indiana has a lot of vet talent and a great coach.
                  It's funny. I remember when everyone and their dog thought Vogel was awful and wanted him fired after their second half collapse and playoff struggles a couple years back. Now he's great. Go figure.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                    It's funny. I remember when everyone and their dog thought Vogel was awful and wanted him fired after their second half collapse and playoff struggles a couple years back. Now he's great. Go figure.
                    Who? What? Are you a Pacer blog regular? Vogel has been pretty damn consistently good throughout his career, a fuck ton more impressive than Casey (since I know you're a Casey apologist).

Comment

Who? What? Are you a Pacer blog regular? Vogel has been pretty damn consistently good throughout his career, a fuck ton more impressive than Casey (since I know you're a Casey apologist).
                      Oh, I like Vogel. But in the spring of 2014 he was coaching for his job and Bird was questioning his player friendly approach publicly.

Comment

Don't forget about Myles Turner aka LaMarcus Aldridge with shot blocking.
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                          i don't remember this. vogel has been a pretty good coach.

the things he's managed to pull off have been quite impressive considering his roster.

Comment

• Third trip to the playoffs, Raps have to be beyond worrying about which lower seed they're getting in the first round match up. Wouldn't losing in the first round to a lower seed for the third straight year nullify all the regular season progress we've seen? Who's on the hot seat at that point?
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                              Don't forget about Myles Turner aka LaMarcus Aldridge with shot blocking.
                              Aww hell naw. No Indiana please. Nope nope nope

Comment

That's the key to advancing. We have a big coaching disadvantage against every other potential play off team so that's the only way we're winning.

slaw wrote: View Post
                                I don't remember this even coming up once.
                                "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                                "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Working...
                                X