Everything Bismack Biyombo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
    Ok think for a second those of u who know ball ... What's the problem now with BB on the floor ? They are double team the ball handler every time he sets a pick. Well if he is in the front line jv can set the pick. If u send BB to double alley ops all day. Another thing people are not realizing is if u know where the double team is coming from their defense is predictable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You do realize that each player who plays alongside with BB have theor FG% decrease. DD has his FG% decrease by 14% while CoJo even 40%. The only player who doesnt have negative BB effect on his stats is Kyle.

BB is making everyone around hims worse because then you are playing 4 vs 5 and they can strangle our ISO loving guys by their balls.

That 4 vs 5 offense could work if we moved a ball but we still play lots of iso. If you are bringing BB at the start expect a big deficit.

Comment

• Looks like you got your wish with the JV injury, Bismack prob the starter for a couple weeks now...

Comment

• slamdunk23 wrote: View Post
        Looks like you got your wish with the JV injury, Bismack prob the starter for a couple weeks now...
        Time to call up Bebe and start him. Biyombo can't handle any more than he's being given, he's already being given too much.

Comment

• slamdunk23 wrote: View Post
          Looks like you got your wish with the JV injury, Bismack prob the starter for a couple weeks now...
          god we're screwed

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
            Time to call up Bebe and start him. Biyombo can't handle any more than he's being given, he's already being given too much.
            That's my vote.
            "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
            "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Casey was just handed his scapegoat
              Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
              Because its 2015

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                I would like to see what Bebe can do in place of Biyombo, but Casey is the coach and he hates young players. Either way Biyombo needs less minutes.
                You do know that their the same age right?
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                  Purportedly.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Starting Biyombo?

A.I wrote: View Post
                    I would like to see what Bebe can do in place of Biyombo, but Casey is the coach and he hates young players. Either way Biyombo needs less minutes.
                    U do know Bebe is older than biyombo right lmao

I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• I think BB is going to play better than some think as a starter.
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

I think BB is going to play better than some think as a starter.
                        there's absolutely no evidence to suggest it. but for the sake of the team, we'd better hope so.

Comment

That's actually not saying much.
                          "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                          "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                            U do know Bebe is older than biyombo right lmao

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                            Actually wasn't aware lol. Fine, I'll re-word it better, Casey hates inexperienced players.

Comment

Always the optimist , I give you props for being able to stay optimistic.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                                Actually wasn't aware lol. Fine, I'll re-word it better, Casey hates inexperienced players.
                                Bebe played in the acb league before he came into the league. He's pretty experienced. He's just not that good...

He's always injured.

I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Working...
                                X