Everything Bismack Biyombo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    That bigger role doesn't mean anything. Well, at least for now. Bookies ain't stupid, that's why DD is worth only 2 points. JV 1.5, DeMarre 2.5-3.5, Kyle 6.5 pts.
    I don't bet much but, watching this team play you can tell whose more valuable fit wise on this roster. Also the way this team wants to play.
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
      Seems like we have a Ben Wallace on our Hands..and me likes it!!!
      Ben Wallace actually had hands that could still not shoot FT's for shit
      Last edited by tonious35; Sun Nov 29, 2015, 01:30 AM.

Comment

• BB ties raptors record for most rebounds without scoring. Held by Reggie Evans.
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
          I would give up JV. DD plays a bigger role on the team. JV contributions aren't that important to this team winning. Well at least that's what the last 3 games show.
          shocker.

and are you really going to take a positive away from this game and use it to argue they don't need JV? in case you didn't notice this game was an abortion from both sides, especially offensively.

Not to mention the fact that you have JV on a long term, reasonable deal, while Derozan is going to be asking for 20M plus (and i hope to god he doesn't get it here).
          Last edited by KHD; Sun Nov 29, 2015, 02:03 AM.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
            shocker.

and are you really going to take a positive away from this game and use it to argue they don't need JV? in case you didn't notice this game was an abortion from both sides, especially offensively.

Not to mention the fact that you have JV on a long term, reasonable deal, while Derozan is going to be asking for 20M plus (and i hope to god he doesn't get it here).
            Ross got 11 mil and I think its save to say DD is 9 mil better than him. If raptors keep playing like this both Lowry/DD will be going back to the all-star team. An all-star is worth 20mil with the new increased cap.
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Ross got 11 mil and I think its save to say DD is 9 mil better than him. If raptors keep playing like this both Lowry/DD will be going back to the all-star team. An all-star is worth 20mil with the new increased cap.
              DD is not an all-star. he's 10 years too young to be the face of an nba team. iso jumpshits are no longer in vogue, thank god.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                DD is not an all-star. he's 10 years too young to be the face of an nba team. iso jumpshits are no longer in vogue, thank god.
                He doesn't have to be the face of the franchise to be an All-star. Lowry the face but, DD is still an All-star. If raps keep winning at .600 clip. They will get two All-stars and I don't think their two players more deserving than KL/DD. Also the fact the All-star game is in Toronto.
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

We just need that stretch 4 now to be this decades pistons
                  KL/DD/DC/PP/BB have put up a significantly better +/- on the season than KL/DD/DC/Scola/BB. Also the Raps best statistical lineup (by far) this year is still KL/CoJo/DD/DC/JV.
                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

He doesn't have to be the face of the franchise to be an All-star. Lowry the face but, DD is still an All-star. If raps keep winning at .600 clip. They will get two All-stars and I don't think their two players more deserving than KL/DD. Also the fact the All-star game is in Toronto.
                    Yeah, if we can build on this solid start we're a pretty good bet to send both of them at this point. Might've been 3 if JV hadn't gotten hurt, but whatcha gonna do?

Comment

• This guy pretty much gives us everything we need at the Center position.

Rim protection
                      Rebounds
                      Great screens
                      Toughness

I love the fact that he challenges pretty much every shot at the rim. Opposing players know it too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• New idea for the front page ticker:

Track the BBBB ratio (Biyombo's Block's to Blown Bunnies ratio)? Then you are least having something positive to talk about.
                        "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

• slamdunk23 wrote: View Post
                          Loved his game today especially because he didn't force anything offensively (just 1 fga). Also the best defensive big raps have had in a long time.
                          Amir was a really good defender.
                          "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                            Amir was a really good defender.
                            Amir was a good defender but so far BB is a great defender. He is by far a better rim protector than amir ever was. Even if he doesn't block the shot his presence in the paint alters so many shots.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                              Yeah, if we can build on this solid start we're a pretty good bet to send both of them at this point. Might've been 3 if JV hadn't gotten hurt, but whatcha gonna do?
                              Only way we have 3 is if we were running away with 1st place in the east.

Just too many other better big man in the east. Drummond, Horford, Lopez, Monroe, Whiteside & Vucevic would all make it before JV. Also I think they got rid of set positions for the allstar game, so now its only forwards or guards that would make it even harder for him to make it.
                              Last edited by slamdunk23; Sun Nov 29, 2015, 03:14 PM.

Comment

• Can we pls calm down with all teh Ben Wallace comparison? lol. Come on man. Biz has been impressive, but it's too early for that kind of comparison.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X