SF Salary Matches for Hedo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SF Salary Matches for Hedo

Here is a list of small forwards whose salaries allow them to be traded straight up for Hedo:

Luol Deng
    Tayshaun Prince
    Mike Dunleavy
    Corey Magette
    Caron Butler

Free agent sf's with comparable salaries:
    Josh Howard (free agent)
    Rudy Gay (free agent, made 3m this season, will look to make probably in this ballpark with a new contract)

I'll take Deng, please.
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Maggette would also be very nice
      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Once you reach Max Level, you stop leveling

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Comment

Ya I would agree with TIm W. Deng would be a good fit, as well as Tayshaun, because they both do a lot of things well, including play decent defense. Deng is 25, Prince is 30 years old. Hard to say which would be more "ideal" to our team.

Comment

In all honesty, assuming we're able to draft a good defensive centre, and assuming we can retain Bosh if a trade goes through, I would think Maggette could make the Raps close to a 50 win team in the East. With Gay I wouldn't think we'd be too far away from being contenders after a year. When our lineup was playing well this season, we were already able to play against the Cavs and Magic. With the continued improvement of Weems, Derozan, Amir and Bargs, with the following lineup we'd be killer (Calderon leads the second unit):

Jack/Calderon
          Weems/Derozan/Belli
          Magette (Gay)/Weems/Derozan/Belli
          Bosh/Amir/Evans
          Bargnani/Good Defensive Center

To me that's an awesome lineup.

Comment

Magette spent too long playing for losing teams, and his lack of defense IQ won't be a positive influence on our team.

I thought of Josh Howard, but he can light up blunts as soon as he sees our clubs, Luol Deng maybe, and Caron Butler might be in Dallas' payroll if their postseason succeeds.

Comment

Mah in all fairness I don't see any of these teams willing to take Hedo.
              And also Howard is a Free agent which would mean that the wizard would have to do a sign and trade and swap hedo and him. I don't see the wizards in rebuiding mode taking Hedo at 10 milions a year for the next four. The same goes for Gay and the Grizzlies (but how good would we be with him?)
              What would you think of making a run at Outlaw with the MLE? Then Hedo can start off the bench

Comment

Luol Deng -YES
                Tayshaun Prince -YES
                Mike Dunleavy -YES
                Corey Magette -YES
                Caron Butler -Yes

I'd take a bag of off prawns for Hedon't at the moment, A small part of me thinks he will do better next year though.

Comment

Reasons why Hedo might be good for Golden State:

Provide some calm to the W's offense, leading to;
                  Less Ellis turnovers (and less turnovers from the SF position).
                  Provide leadership and a veteran presence to GS's really, really young core
                  Could actually help their defense (see turnovers above), particularly when GS plays small ball, which they do often - Hedo has 4 inches on magette and can on occasion move to the frontcourt with Randolph.

They are also the same age with virtually identical contracts, making that aspect a wash for GS. The warriors with Hedo would actually look a lot like the Sacramento team that shoulda been in the Finals a few years back.

Comment

maman wrote: View Post
                    Mah in all fairness I don't see any of these teams willing to take Hedo.
                    And also Howard is a Free agent which would mean that the wizard would have to do a sign and trade and swap hedo and him. I don't see the wizards in rebuiding mode taking Hedo at 10 milions a year for the next four. The same goes for Gay and the Grizzlies (but how good would we be with him?)
                    What would you think of making a run at Outlaw with the MLE? Then Hedo can start off the bench
                    ya, outlaw would be nice. battier would be good too. ariza or battier somebodies gotta go from houston.
                    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

I would like Prince here, even though he is older then Deng, he has a lot of experience playing in Detroit.

He would address our need for defence on the perimeter and bring maturity which he has acquired playing on playoff teams.

He also would be a good role model for Weems and Demar, and in one of Demar's rookie documentaries he said that he used to be friends with Prince and used to play in his backyard.

Comment

I'll take any of those players over Turk. Prince is questionable but he comes off the books next summer.

Comment

prince looks like a zombie. not even kidding dude plays like one too.

did you see him during that raptor game?
                          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
                          X