C - Bismack Biyombo?

Clippers

PG - Chris Paul
    SG - JJ Redick
    SF - Lance Stephenson
    PF - Blake Griffin
    C - DeAndre Jordan

Game Notes:
    • The Toronto Raptors are following up a win against the Los Angeles Lakers on Friday, after 3 consecutive losses on their current road trip.
    • Kyle Lowry played an extraordinary game against the Lakers, going 7-11 from three and scoring 25 points.
    • The Los Angeles Clippers are currently the 7th seed in the Western Conference after a recent loss to the Portland Trailblazers. Former Raptor Ed Davis came off the bench for the Trailblazers and tallied 17 points and 15 rebounds.
    • Terrence Ross returned to action for the Raptors on Friday, and scored 8 points off the bench in 14 minutes.
    • Jonas Valanciunas is out for an uncertain amount of time after injuring his left hand during the Lakers game. He did not return to play after the 2nd quarter. Valanciunas also suffered a hand injury in his rookie season to his right ring finger, sidelining him for a number of weeks.
    • Oh, hi Pierce.

LET'S GO RAPTORS

OG is our king

We have a better record, we should win this basketball game.

Comment

I expect a loss. Clippers are reeling after blowing that big lead over Golden State but I just don't think we have the mental toughness to pull this one out. I expect a close game

Comment

We get on them earlier early. I don't think they'll fight to get back in the game. W
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Pretty much a guaranteed loss here, considering the past couple of Clippers games, and the defence we have a the 4. Blake might get 50.
          "Stop eating your sushi."
          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Jangles wrote: View Post
            was this supposed to be in pink font?

Comment

JimiCliff wrote: View Post
              Pretty much a guaranteed loss here, considering the past couple of Clippers games, and the defence we have a the 4. Blake might get 50.
              I don't know. We surprisingly match up well with the clippers. We swept them last year when they were Completely healthy. And if I remember correctly, the only game we lost to them in the last like 3 years was that game ross dropped 51
              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                We get on them earlier early. I don't think they'll fight to get back in the game. W
                Our early games ATS ( betting term;against the spread ) is lower than 20% over the past 4 years. That means we are one of the worst 'early game' teams in the NBA. SU record is over 40% though.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                  Our early games ATS ( betting term;against the spread ) is lower than 20% over the past 4 years. That means we are one of the worst 'early game' teams in the NBA. SU record is over 40% though.
                  Are there any news regarding your 2k association?
                  MeDar ReDozan

Comment

Henry_Chinaski wrote: View Post
                    Any Clipper CAVS or Wizards injuries that might help us out?

Comment

JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                      Raptors will tease us until they fall apart at the end....classic Raptors.

Comment

Way too hungover to play

Comment

Any word on whose starting?
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Ross gets traded to Nets in mine. Demar goes to Portland after Lillard leaves. JV becomes a double double monster.
                            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Jangles wrote: View Post
                              That's the spirit!
                              OG is our king

Comment

Working...
                              X