Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lmao i just heard deandre jordan say gimme that shit

Comment

• As long as you never know were were up 25+, then this looked like a solid gritty win....

Comment

• You have no idea what you're talking about. If DD doesn't have the game he had Raps might have lost. If he has a better game (shooting) then this game is closed out in the 3rd.

Comment

• ghotte wrote: View Post
          You have no idea what you're talking about. If DD doesn't have the game he had Raps might have lost. If he has a better game (shooting) then this game is closed out in the 3rd.
          And if Clippers played better they would have won...

Comment

• What did I tell yall. Bismack Bi"DJ" held his own

Comment

• its a game of runs...
              your never as good as a 25 point lead or as bad as it gradually evaporates..

Stopped the bleeding at the 3-4 minute mark and then they closed it out...As Russell Peters would say.. Take it and go...
              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
              - TGO

Comment

• lol.

Time for some home games now

Comment

You have no idea what you're talking about. If DD doesn't have the game he had Raps might have lost. If he has a better game (shooting) then this game is closed out in the 3rd.
                  well yeah, it'd be really hard for him to have been worse, but if he had we could have lost.

if he'd been even OK, it'd have been a lot less close.

But i don't see derozan ever being consistently good on this team. they force the ball to him for ISO jumpshits. he seems all too willing to take them. That will tank anyone's efficiency.

Comment

• Despite all the negativity, most people would be happy with 9-6 thru 15 at the season start. Good win.
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• NBA more neutral this year than in a long time -- only GS, SA, Cleveland, Dallas and Miami with a half decent record and Lakers, Philly, Brooklyn and New Orleans with a horrible record.

So lets see, Raps aren't running away with the division this year...

Comment

• Personally I think Leo should have interviewed me for my in game performance but I guess you can't have everything

Cleveland on Tuesday
                        OG is our king

Comment

• Clips played down to the level of competition and payed the price.
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• WhatRhymesWithCash wrote: View Post
                            I have faith, this one's going to be ugly because our offence will def suffer without the efficeiency of JV, but our defense will be damn good today, and small ball might just prevail. Expecting big games from ppat, ross, and JJ to show us what a solid bench looks like.
                            Ding, ding ding! Winner winner chicken dinner. As long as we don't pay attention to the last part.

Comment

Neither are 28 or 30 other teams in the league. Take up watching curling...
                              Yeah.... that is utter bullshit.

Your implying that unless you make the finals it is useless?

Get that garbage out of here.

All sorts of teams making progress and playing good basketball.

The Raptors are not making progress and playing shitty basketball.

Its like you guys just started watching the Raptors this year. You haven't been watching the last 2 seasons as well?

Welcome to the treadmill, Raptor homers.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                                Big picture man.

This team is going nowhere as currently coached and/or constructed.
                                Well then, sounds like you should enjoy the ride. Who know's what's going to happen within the next year.

I'll take a 2-3 road trip where we had a chance to win each of the 3 games we lost.

Another Serious question.... If we're soooo shit.... Why are we even in these games without having an offence??? Why are we in 14 out of 15 games played and above .500 on the road with such a shitty coach and a badly constructed team....

Any ideas how this fluke can happen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X