Game #15: Toronto Raptors 91 - Los Angeles Clippers 80

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gman wrote: View Post
    Yeah JV is the Iso problem on the team. I know your friends in the alley way tell you that glue is your friend. They're lying to you.
    Lol

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
      Meh.... Take your wins however you get them.

Phoenix (Nash days) played a pretty nice looking style of basketball, but never won a title.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      lol, if we were anywhere near the level of Phoenix in Nash days i think most people here would be pretty happy.

Comment

• Game #15: Toronto Raptors (8-6) @ Los Angeles Clippers (6-6) - Nov. 22/15 3:3...

Gman wrote: View Post
        Yeah JV is the Iso problem on the team. I know your friends in the alley way tell you that glue is your friend. They're lying to you.
        Lol

I'm happy we won.... Are you? Serious question. Are you happy right now or do you just want to gouge your own eyes out?

Comment

• That's game.

OG is our king

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
            lol, if we were anywhere near the level of Phoenix in Nash days i think most people here would be pretty happy.
            Or at least entertained.

I mean they were even a middling defensive team

Comment

• One terrible quarter, big deal. This is a big win.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                Good win on the road.
                Wouldn't know it by this board...Wow the Nancy's are in full throat!

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
                  I hate Casey as much as the next guy, but this is not the coach's fault. This has been a running trend with the players.
                  you know why though...the players don't know what to run because there ARE NO PLAYS TO RUN. Casey has preached defense until he lost his voice, and now the players are tuning him out. This team is anarchy now.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                    One terrible quarter, big deal. This is a big win.
                    Yeah .. needed win... puts us 2 and 3 on the roadie.... which in any league is good..
                    AND
                    We are now 6 and 5 on the road...
                    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                    - TGO

Comment

Lol

I'm happy we won.... Are you? Serious question. Are you happy right now or do you just want to gouge your own eyes out?

Big picture man.

This team is going nowhere as currently coached and/or constructed.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                        I wouldn't have posted it if there was a chance of that. Believe me, I called it at the right moment
                        haha.. good call nonetheless

Comment

• Love the defense! Good tough road game against a good team that needed that game.
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Lol

Little of both. That was a lot of terrible basketball. It's tough when you see them play the game the right way for half a game. And seriously...Derozan was pretty terrible today. He takes a lot of bad shots. You put a long defender on him who doesn't fall for the pump fakes and it neutralizes him. We've seen it time and time again. And somebody who is shooting 20% from three should never take that shot...period.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                              Or at least entertained.

I mean they were even a middling defensive team
                              they were a bit unlucky not to win a title. bad timing. Ran into the lakers, ran into the spurs repeatedly, etc. etc.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                                Big picture man.

This team is going nowhere as currently coached and/or constructed.
                                Neither are 28 or 30 other teams in the league. Take up watching curling...

Comment

Working...
                                X