Game #16: Toronto Raptors 103 - Cleveland Cavaliers 99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
    Cavs never played him right. They either covered him like a normal person or left him too wide open and never pressured the ball handler.
    This is true. But I think having Biz play with starters helps him a bit. Cause guys focus so much on Demar and Kyle
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Lowry was amazing in that game. Carroll was great too. Most underrated Raptor tonight? Biyombo. He was a PRESENCE defensively. And he was a BEAST on the boards. Back to back great performance.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Patterson somehow with the highest +/- on the team with +14. I don't like advanced stats

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
          This is true. But I think having Biz play with starters helps him a bit. Cause guys focus so much on Demar and Kyle
          Love CoJo but Lowry is the better passer by far

Comment

• Great win, but too bad this huge win overshadowed Delon Wright's huge game debut with the 905s.

Comment

• happy that we didn't get jobbed by the zebras tonight .. and really happy that Mo Williams' shit house luck shot to close out the 3rd Q didn't bite us in the backside...
              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
              - TGO

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                Great win, but too bad this huge win overshadowed Delon Wright's huge game debut with the 905s.
                Same old story Mississauga overshadowing the rest of the country

Comment

• Won't like how this will bite when a string of terrible Biyombo quarters and late game hero ball costs gasme.

Remember when Biyombo Vs Cavs ....

Comment

Great win, but too bad this huge win overshadowed Delon Wright's huge game debut with the 905s.
                    how much he drop
                    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                      how much he drop
                      24pts, 100% fg , 3ast

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                        how much he drop
                        24 points perfect from the field. Had a stretch where he scored 6 points in a matter of a couple seconds.

Comment

Wait how did he do?
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                            Wait how did he do?
                            24 points, 9/9 from the field, 3 assists. Not mind blowing numbers, but he played really well. Caught a few glimpses on the game on Youtube. Good sign of things to come in the future!

Comment

24 points, 9/9 from the field, 3 assists. Not mind blowing numbers, but he played really well. Caught a few glimpses on the game on Youtube. Good sign of things to come in the future!
                              I call that mind blowing. Perfect from the field. Damn.

Comment

I think it was a wise move to send him down at this point. He needs game action so that he can eventually step in if something happens.

Comment

Working...
                                X