Devin Harris for Calderon and Bellineli

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devin Harris for Calderon and Bellineli

thoughts? it seems sorta preposterous for the nets, but it might be good for them long-term. i believe calderon is one of the best pgs with the pick&roll and this might be a benefit to lopez's overall game. they get a pass-first point guard who can deliver the ball to various scoring options. raptors get a playmaker who can create his own shot. bellineli's just in as trade bait (although we can argue whether it's much of a bait). regardless of whether it can/will happen, thoughts on whether it would be good for the raptors?

bodmon wrote: View Post
    thoughts? it seems sorta preposterous for the nets, but it might be good for them long-term. i believe calderon is one of the best pgs with the pick&roll and this might be a benefit to lopez's overall game. they get a pass-first point guard who can deliver the ball to various scoring options. raptors get a playmaker who can create his own shot. bellineli's just in as trade bait (although we can argue whether it's much of a bait). regardless of whether it can/will happen, thoughts on whether it would be good for the raptors?
    The only possibility of that even occurring is when Megan Fox, Adrianna Lima, and Grace Park all come to my bedroom and want a foursome with me.

Comment

Or when George Bush skunks Barack Obama 11-0 in a game of 1 on 1.
      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Once you reach Max Level, you stop leveling

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Comment

JYD18 wrote: View Post
        Or when George Bush skunks Barack Obama 11-0 in a game of 1 on 1.
        I don't know, if the Nets get John Wall they may give up Harris, not for Calderon though, no chance.

Comment

Why on earth would you want Harris, anyway? He's a shoot-first PG who had teammates grumble the last couple of seasons about not passing the ball, and he's, quite frankly, not much better defensively than Calderon.

I really don't understand Raptor Fans' fascination with these types of guys (Harris, Stuckey). I like my PG's to be able to, you know, run an offense.
          Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
          Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

tonious35 wrote: View Post
            The only possibility of that even occurring is when Megan Fox, Adrianna Lima, and Grace Park all come to my bedroom and want a foursome with me.
            Money is on you making that happen and not on Harris for road kill.

Comment

Im telling you man, its a so-so thing. Ive had them in my bedroom. 2 were on my wall and 1 on my door.

Id probably get Stuckey over Harris, just because he's bigger (for defense) and more of a slasher than a jumpshooter.

Basically most if not all PGs in the NBA now are kinda shoot-first pass-later players. The good PGs (paul, dwill, jnelson, westbrook, curry) are all averaging at least 20pts a game. They key is, they know when to pass. Jose is one of the true pass first PGs, and what do you get out of him? 10pts a night. Its ok if theyre winning, but theyre not. The PG has to be able to score and create for himself to get the defense on its toes, otherwise, the plays are pretty much going to be predictable.

Comment

LOL is it sad that the raptors off-season in the last 3 years has been more exciting than the regular season?

Comment

Calderon and Wright & Belineeli more like it... and i like the idea of stuckey too, but i wouldn't mind if Harris came our way either...
                  Buschfire

Raptors fan since day 1.

Comment

You guys have to stop making NBA live trades. Jose cannot be traded for a better player with a better contract. He will only be traded for player with a worse contract. Think of the players with the worst contracts in the NBA and then envision a Jose trade.

Harris was an all star two seasons ago, scores over 20 points, creates his own shot and can drive and kick. Harris had a season marred by injuries last year and as a result his individual as well at team stats suffered. Defensively he's not great, but he's still pretty good. Opponents had a PER of 18.6 against him while against Jose they had a 22.6. Rondo a very good defensively point guard had an opponents PER of 17.5

Comment

Buschfire wrote: View Post
                      Calderon and Wright & Belineeli more like it... and i like the idea of stuckey too, but i wouldn't mind if Harris came our way either...
                      Because you like PGs who can't run an offense and don't pass?
                      Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

ugghhhhhhhhhhhh.... my head is spinning just thinking of those 3 in my bedroom even one of them in my bedroom... in the word of inspector gadget...

WOWZERS!!!!!
                        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
                        X