No announcement yet.

Game #18: Toronto Raptors 102 - Phoenix Suns 107

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We couldn't do anything more than that to creat even a little space to take a 3? Maan

Comment

• B2B games against teams like Suns are always tough.

On to the next one!

DeMarre vs Hawks on Wednesday.

Comment

• This is fucking annoying
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• We had our chances. You got to tip your hat off to the Suns. 51 points from their bench to 25 from ours. That was the game.
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• If Terrence Ross could do something, like score 7 or 8 points, maybe we would of won this game. Amnesty this fool

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
              We had our chances. You got to tip your hat off to the Suns. 51 points from their bench to 25 from ours. That was the game.
              Patterson and Ross are non-factors once again
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                We couldn't do anything more than that to creat even a little space to take a 3? Maan
                Hard to when Phoenix is just going to let you drive
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                  When Cory was running up he should have just shot the 3 himself...
                  He isn't a good 3 point shooter, so no thank you, would prefer Lowry took it, but Suns did a good job defending.

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                    On the bright side, Delon Wright had another good game in a loss. He had 20 points (8/14) with 8 assists, 8 rebounds, 2 blocks, and 3 steals. Almost a triple double.
                    Lowry will be traded before next season me thinks.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                      I'm not saying drop to 200 pounds man. He can lose 10 pounds, gaining mobility and speed while still maintaining his strength.

How is it the worst 'excuse'. We haven't really seen a slim JV do his thing (he was a green euro player when he was).
                      So now you think it's good he bulked up? I thought u wanted a skinny mobile jv like his rookie/sophomore year. Because that guy was not a post up guy

Jv is a good player, his size has a lot to do with that, the whole notion that he's even better if he was skinny still is so dumb. It's just another way fans want to blame Casey and the raps organization

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• So uh.... Bebe kind of lost us this game lol

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                          If Terrence Ross could do something, like score 7 or 8 points, maybe we would of won this game. Amnesty this fool
                          You're just saying that from a bad place. Amnesty the player that holds the team record for points in a game?

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                            If Terrence Ross could do something, like score 7 or 8 points, maybe we would of won this game. Amnesty this fool
                            You can't just amnesty anyone you want, every team only got 1 amnesty in the last collective bargaining agreement.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                              Patterson and Ross are non-factors once again
                              Exactly
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Kobe announces retirement. Saves the Buss' the trouble to tell Kobe to go fuck himself

Comment

Working...
                                X