No announcement yet.

Game #18: Toronto Raptors 102 - Phoenix Suns 107

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah JV wasn't a great rebounder in his first year and improved after he bulked up. Wish he kept his bounce but that's the price you pay. When you can bulk up and stay quick that's just genetics.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Wow, if Biz could catch the ball and was 7 feet...

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
        Wow, if Biz could catch the ball and was 7 feet...
        DeAndre Jordan with FT shooting?

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          And oh, Bebe's 3-4 mins was a complete disaster. You have to know who you're guarding.
          That's great. At some point you have to pay the price for development of young players. If Bebe costs us 4 or 5 losses, meh, we weren't winning the chip this year anyways. And Scola & BB aren't under contract next season, but Bebe is still on his rook deal. Even coaches like Pop and PJax pay the price.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
            Worse part about Ross' extension is that we have to wait for the summer to trade him.
            Somebody correct me on this - I think we can trade him this season, but have to take back his future salary.

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
              I don't think it would. Biyombos body and athletic gifts are crazy. Like not even rookie jv was as quick as biyombo is. The only reason biyombo was picked so high was because of his athletic gifts, like this mans had absolutely no game and still kinda doesn't, just relies completely on his athleticism

If we could do like a dragon ball z polymerization. You could create a super centre with jvs hands, strength and awareness, together with biyombos body. Like thatd be a perennial mvp candidate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Yeah, never going to compare but I think that there can be a better balance with his strength / speed. Or I hope there can at least.

Comment

• Ross was a dumb signing.

Powell is pretty much Ross at virtually no cost... Masai might be up at night lately thinking about this mistake...

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                  That's great. At some point you have to pay the price for development of young players. If Bebe costs us 4 or 5 losses, meh, we weren't winning the chip this year anyways. And Scola & BB aren't under contract next season, but Bebe is still on his rook deal. Even coaches like Pop and PJax pay the price.
                  Casey should be playing them more against scrub teams as well... he plays the starters hard no matter who they play, it's stupid... against GS ok dont play Bebe and others but against Philly or someone like that play them enough.

No Bennett today either... should give him a shot as well...

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    DeAndre Jordan with FT shooting?
                    Huh... yeah, I guess he would be. For some reason, I was imagining a player that was a whole lot better than that lol

Comment

• Bebe contested as well as he could. Tele was way outside three point line too.

Comment

• Three point defense sucks.

15'-16': .351% (18th)
                        14'-15': .346% (13th)
                        13'-14': .360% (16th)

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                          Three point defense sucks.

15'-16': .351% (18th)
                          14'-15': .346% (13th)
                          13'-14': .360% (16th)
                          You mean middle of the pack. Sucks in when your in the 20s
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• They play a standard NBA D and with the roster about middle. If Demar ever learns to defend the perimeter its capable of being top 10. Said, they are 11-20 with very little difference 11th or 20th

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                              You mean middle of the pack. Sucks in when your in the 20s
                              Middle of the pack doesn't get to the second round. Only 8 of 30 teams make the second round.
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                                Middle of the pack doesn't get to the second round. Only 8 of 30 teams make the second round.
                                That just one aspects of the defensive. They do a great job of guarding the paint. Rather give up 3s than 2s. Its still early. No team is perfect on D. People Casey when his not perfect. Sad.
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X