Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd sit out Carroll in this one, he clearly doesn't look right, but we all know Casey won't sit him.

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post
      I'd sit out Carroll in this one, he clearly doesn't look right, but we all know Casey won't sit him.
      So this is Casey's fault now as well?
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

Kobe going for 82
        Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
        Because its 2015

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
          If we get to the playoffs with yet another key contributor playing through injuries for regular season wins instead of resting to be fully healthy in the post-season... yes?
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

uncle_si wrote: View Post
            kobe going for 82 fga's
            ftfy.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
              Will Kobe play? LA is in Detroit tonight. It will be a back 2 back, and I'm not sure if Kobe can handle that despite being his farewell tour.
              He might not but I kinda hope he does for a couple of selfish reasons...
              1. Its the last time we get to see one of the greats of the game in town.
              2. Kobe right now is a shell of his former self.. He is still putting up an average of 18 shots a game but at a 30% made FG %. That just helps us...
              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
              - TGO

Comment

He chooses who to play and how many minutes they play, so yes it is.

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                  If we get to the playoffs with yet another key contributor playing through injuries for regular season wins instead of resting to be fully healthy in the post-season... yes?
                  If a player/your highest paid player tells you he's 100% healthy what would you do?

The bottomline line is, this is ALL on Carroll. IF he is injured and that's a big IF. He shouldn't be playing. He needs to be honest w/ the coaches because he's not helping the team win playing hurt. But he keeps saying he's healthy so you can't blame the coach for playing him. And it's not like he's playing tons of mins for this team. He barely plays in the 4th these days. He only played 26 mins last night.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

Last one, we need to stop making excuses for this guy. What's with all the injury talk? because he keeps missing wide open layups? i suggest you re-watch the Pacers game. The first game of the season.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

If a player/your highest paid player tells you he's 100% healthy what would you do?

The bottomline line is, this is ALL on Carroll. IF he is injured and that's a big IF. He shouldn't be playing. He needs to be honest w/ the coaches because he's not helping the team win playing hurt. But he keeps saying he's healthy so you can't blame the coach for playing him. And it's not like he's playing tons of mins for this team. He barely plays in the 4th these days. He only played 26 mins last night.
                      Uhh, I would not let players make those decisions. Players always want to play. Letting them make the call is moronic. Oh, you say you recovered from a case of PF with only one week off? Oh, I definitely believe you! Oh, what's that Kyle? You are playing like garbage for months on end but you definitely aren't hurt? I totally buy that!
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Pop and the Spurs rests them because nobody cares about the regular season as long as you make the playoffs. Resting guys a GOOD coach should be able to finish at least 4th in the East unless you need to run everone into the ground to finish ahead of Orlando and Boston

Comment

I want to see Bebe start today. Need to see if he can sustain his play.
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                            Uhh, I would not let players make those decisions. Players always want to play. Letting them make the call is moronic. Oh, you say you recovered from a case of PF with only one week off? Oh, I definitely believe you! Oh, what's that Kyle? You are playing like garbage for months on end but you definitely aren't hurt? I totally buy that!
                            You never answered my question. If your highest paid player. Your key free agent signing last offseason told you he's 100% healthy. What would YOU do?
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

You never answered my question. If your highest paid player. Your key free agent signing last offseason told you he's 100% healthy. What would YOU do?
                              umm, he definitely answered the question. but whatever, troll harder.

Comment

The lineup isn't changing.. That's not Casey's MO.

Comment

Working...
                                X