Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ross is gonna make almost the same as Lowry next year. Lol crazyyyyyy

Comment

This could all be solved if 2pat could start making shots.
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
        Ryan Anderson is a treadmill move
        Maybe signing him to a huge deal in the offseason would be, but simply trading for him now as an upgrade over 2Pat/Scola isn't. He's expiring.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
          Don't think they'd struggle with him more than with Patterson. And he's always been a reliable shooter.

I don't see Morris as a solution to anything, so if there is some discussion as to who'd be best to have out of the three options, I'd have to go with Anderson every time.
          Morris is a nut case. Let the Rockets have him. They'd have a full package. Super narcissistic Howard, super arogant kardashian loving Harden, Lawson the alcoholic and T. Jones who likes to beat homeless people. They need Mike Scott in there too. They'd be the JailBlazers of the 2015.
          MeDar ReDozan

Comment

Henry_Chinaski wrote: View Post
            Morris is a nut case. Let the Rockets have him. They'd have a full package. Super narcissistic Howard, super arogant kardashian loving Harden, Lawson the alcoholic and T. Jones who likes to beat homeless people. They need Mike Scott in there too. They'd be the JailBlazers of the 2015.
            Or the Houston CrackHeads?

Comment

I really think he could be good hear. 2pat/Ross should be able to get it done.

Starting lineup:

Lowry
              DD
              Carroll
              Anderson
              JV

Reserves :

Cojo
              Powell
              JJ
              Scola
              BB
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Anderson would face the exact same difficulties as Patterson is facing right now.
                "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Just Is wrote: View Post
                  Anderson would face the exact same difficulties as Patterson is facing right now.
                  Making open shots. Don't think so.
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Career 3 point %

Anderson 37.8(5.4 attempts)
                    Patterson 36.5(1.9 attempts)

This season 3 point %

Anderson 37.6(5.4 attempts)
                    Patterson 33.7(3.8 attempts)
                    Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Thu Dec 17, 2015, 01:58 AM.
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Anderson has unbelievably slow feet. And he doesn't even protect the rim half as well as JV. Patterson is clueless, but at least he moves his feet well enough that he doesn't mess up the defenisve scheme. Anderson is basically the big man version of Vasquez. Why would we want another one of these guys?

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                        Anderson has unbelievably slow feet. And he doesn't even protect the rim half as well as JV. Patterson is clueless, but at least he moves his feet well enough that he doesn't mess up the defenisve scheme. Anderson is basically the big man version of Vasquez. Why would we want another one of these guys?
                        That's not true. Anderson more agile than you give him credit for.
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                          That's not true. Anderson more agile than you give him credit for.
                          On offense sure, but side to side movements? Not at all

Comment

• I would take Ryan Anderson in a heartbeat, and I would even consider trading Ross for Kevin Martin right now.

Comment

• What are the pels looking for in return for Anderson? I would give them 2pat/JJ and our pick this year. Which should be in the 20s.
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                                What are the pels looking for in return for Anderson? I would give them 2pat/JJ and our pick this year. Which should be in the 20s.
                                I would rather get rid of tross because that would open up minutes for Norman Powell who I think has played well whenever he gets minutes. I know we can't do that because of his contract, but I think 2patt is worth more than that.

Comment

Working...
                                X