X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He looks good in a Raptors Jersey

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
      "Fleecing" rarely occurs and even then, it's invariably the buyer seeking the upgrade who ends up overpaying.. We're a buyer.
      One could argue that if a (desperate) seller cannot get his fair price, he may have to take 60 c on dollar or lose that soon to be FA (knowing his team is not a FA destination).

Comment

• Masai Uhearme wrote: View Post
        He looks good in a Raptors Jersey

Hopefully this is the first and last time we see him in one.

Comment

• Thad would be a solid fit. Not as good as Morris but, still an upgrade.
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
            If there's any truth to it at all, makes me wonder just how bad Butler's knee is.
            Not so much his knee as much as attitude since he got his big deal.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
              Thad would be a solid fit. Not as good as Morris but, still an upgrade.
              And way more expensive (both salary & to acquire).

Comment

• anyone see the rumour right now of a 3 team trade with Clev-Bos-NY...basically Melo to the Cavs, Love to the Celtics & a package back to the Knicks!
                http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/ba...icle-1.2530306

Comment

• A well connected source within the organization told me today that Raptors will not make any significant move this Feb.

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
                    A well connected source within the organization told me today that Raptors will not make any significant move this Feb.
                    You know why the front office under Masai has been sealed like a vault..?
                    Probably because people who would say anything about potential moves ("well connected source") aren't given the information to distribute.

Unless it's from Masai's mouth, I won't buy it until the deadline passes.

Comment

• breakin_ankles wrote: View Post
                      You know why the front office under Masai has been sealed like a vault..?
                      Probably because people who would say anything about potential moves ("well connected source") aren't given the information to distribute.

Unless it's from Masai's mouth, I won't buy it until the deadline passes.
                      This. I remember when we traded for Rudy, the only thing that was reported prior to the actual trade was that the Raptors were interested in Jimmer Fredette. And he didn't even end up being part of the trade with Sacramento lol.

Comment

• RepTdot wrote: View Post
                        anyone see the rumour right now of a 3 team trade with Clev-Bos-NY...basically Melo to the Cavs, Love to the Celtics & a package back to the Knicks!
                        http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/ba...icle-1.2530306
                        i dont understand why they do this (knicks)

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
                          i dont understand why they do this (knicks)
                          if they can get brooklyns' pick they might pair simmons with porzingis

bam, rebuild complete. plus they will get more.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                            if they can get brooklyns' pick they might pair simmons with porzingis

bam, rebuild complete. plus they will get more.
                            Why would the Celtics do that though? That BKL pick should be the most untouchable thing they have.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                              Why would the Celtics do that though? That BKL pick should be the most untouchable thing they have.
                              love for wiggins happened already and love is signed long term

i wouldn't do it if i was boston either, but that is because love isn't a good match for them.

Comment

• The Celtics need a SG more than anything.

Neither New York or Cleveland gives them that.
                                Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                                X