Raptors 2016 Trade Deadline - Dec 15th 2015 - Feb 18th 2016 @ 3pm EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=z7zdq9q

Does anyone else think this trade would be a good idea for us?
    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
      http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=z7zdq9q

Does anyone else think this trade would be a good idea for us?
      No. We lose our bench and if we have no bench where is Jonas going to sit in the fourth quarter.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
        No. We lose our bench and if we have no bench where is Jonas going to sit in the fourth quarter.
        But it frees up minutes for delon, Powell, caboclo, Bennett.
        I wonder how long he worked on this for.
        And demar is worth 10 less wins than Steph, that's pretty significant

Comment

• Since the coaching change. MM is averaging

35.5 min/G

20.3 PPG, 7.7 REB, 5.3 AST(3.3 TO), 0.7 STL, 1.7 BLK, 42.6 FG, 44.4 3FG(3.0 attempts/g)

Shooting 64.3% on catch and shoot situations
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• If anything is thread-killing it's the absurd trade proposals that have no basis in rumour or source. Barolt and I were just kidding around. Sorry if anyone took offense but if people are going to post fantasy trades for unavailable players I don't see the harm in a little gentle ribbing.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
              Since the coaching change. MM is averaging

35.5 min/G

20.3 PPG, 7.7 REB, 5.3 AST(3.3 TO), 0.7 STL, 1.7 BLK, 42.6 FG, 44.4 3FG(3.0 attempts/g)

20 points a game on 18 shots a game is actually pretty crappy. His TS% the last three games is 50.7%, well below the league average of 53.8%.

Further, while he's producing volume offense, the Suns' defensive rating has improved by 7.6 points per 100possession when he is off the floor the last three games. The results are mixed for the other Suns starters; the defense hasn't changed much with Booker/Tucker off the floor, but also improved with Goodwin/Chandler off the floor.

This seems to me like a classic example of showcasing a guy they want to move. We should probably heed the wise words of Admiral Ackbar right now.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                20 points a game on 18 shots a game is actually pretty crappy. His TS% the last three games is 50.7%, well below the league average of 53.8%.

Further, while he's producing volume offense, the Suns' defensive rating has improved by 7.6 points per 100possession when he is off the floor the last three games. The results are mixed for the other Suns starters; the defense hasn't changed much with Booker/Tucker off the floor, but also improved with Goodwin/Chandler off the floor.

This seems to me like a classic example of showcasing a guy they want to move. We should probably heed the wise words of Admiral Ackbar right now.
                We wouldn't need him to have a 29 usage. I just like the all around game and how his Shooting in catch and shoot situation. He has to do everything for the Suns right now. Man, that team is terrible.
                Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Sun Feb 7, 2016, 10:19 AM.
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Since the coaching change. MM is averaging

35.5 min/G

you do realize it's been 3 games, right?

Furthermore those shooting stats are still below-average efficiency.

The suns are trying to fool someone into trading for him.

Hard pass.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                    you do realize it's been 3 games, right?

Furthermore those shooting stats are still below-average efficiency.

The suns are trying to fool someone into trading for him.

Hard pass.
                    It's not a bout his shooting for me. It's his versatility at the position. His a very good passer for his position. I feel raps need a playmaker at the 4 spot. For when teams double DD/KL. Which will happen in the playoffs. Our poor man's version of Draymond Green.
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

It's not a bout his shooting for me. It's his versatility at the position. His a very good passer for his position. I feel raps need a playmaker at the 4 spot. For when teams double DD/KL. Which will happen in the playoffs. Our poor man's version of Draymond Green.
                      "it's not about his shooting"

posts a shooting stat

Make up your mind.

Even in the last three games, he's posting average to below-average efficiency on offence while being a negative on defence. Not interested

Comment

• I think kieff would be a good gamble. He was one of the toe best players on that good suns team from a couple of years ago.
                        "Stop eating your sushi."
                        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                          "it's not about his shooting"

posts a shooting stat

Make up your mind.

Even in the last three games, he's posting average to below-average efficiency on offence while being a negative on defence. Not interested
                          I did post a shooting stat but that's not all. You just want to mention that part. He's a good passer for his position. None of our 4s can see the floor like he does.
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

I did post a shooting stat but that's not all. You just want to mention that part. He's a good passer for his position. None of our 4s can see the floor like he does.
                            Is he likely to be much of a playmaker at the PF with significantly fewer touches? I doubt it.

He's a volume ball dominant producer and we need an off ball producer. Not the best fit.
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                              Is he likely to be much of a playmaker at the PF with significantly fewer touches? I doubt it.

He's a volume ball dominant producer and we need an off ball producer. Not the best fit.
                              So, you'd prefer a guy like Faried?
                              He's def not ball dominant ... Low usage , high energy

Comment

• Raps07 wrote: View Post
                                So, you'd prefer a guy like Faried?
                                He's def not ball dominant ... Low usage , high energy
                                Style wise maybe. I've never been a huge Faried fan. Think he's a bit overrated.

As is always the case, depends on the cost, cause none of these guys are likely moving the needle much anyway. Unless it's Horford or someone of that quality, these are largely fringe moves available; not core pieces.
                                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X