No announcement yet.

Raptors 2016 Trade Deadline - Dec 15th 2015 - Feb 18th 2016 @ 3pm EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Nope. Not interested in trading Bruno for a 30-year old journeyman like Tucker.
      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
        Trade machine is often wrong as it doesn't know how to handle veteran minimum exceptions. Try removing Price from the deal and you'll see that it works for salary.
        Okay, you're still crushing the front court (a longtime position of need) for a PF who has a court case hovering over him, and a better version of JJ. Plus you're giving up 2 picks.

There are far more scenarios that are a long term positive if the Raps look at choosing one of the 2 (Say Tucker, if rumors are legit) and are open to adding one of our prospects like Bruno. That has a far less negative effect on the locker room this close to the playoffs than gutting the frontline/bench for 2 players who've never won at the NBA level. Have either even played in the playoffs before?

EDIT

Barolt wrote: View Post
        Nope. Not interested in trading Bruno for a 30-year old journeyman like Tucker.
        I have to admit I was wrong on Biz, but for the sake of consistency. Bruno is a very long term project. The Suns have the time to invest. Bruno can play immediately and backup Warren next year.

For his development it's a solid move. It's either play for a team that is likely trading their 2 highest paid players in the off-season, or the D League. In turn, the Raps get a legit defensive stopper who can play within a system in Tucker.
        Last edited by blackjitsu; Wed Feb 3, 2016, 06:09 PM.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

All these "coulds"....

Wouldn't mind that in the slightest. Bruno is not getting any PT here any time soon.

Comment

Nope. Tell Phoenix to go to hell.
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

NOOOO, not now when he's only one year away from being playable!

Comment

pass.

I have no interest in giving up guys with potential for PJ tucker who is 30 years old and doesn't move the needle very far.

Comment

• Suns fans want Bruno plus Knicks pick
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Suns fans want Bruno plus Knicks pick
                    No way in hell.

Comment

Of course they do.

Bunch of no good basement dwelling internet fans...oh wait a minute

Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

The Knicks pick? What are they smoking in Arizona LOL

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
                          Of course they do.

Bunch of no good basement dwelling internet fans...oh wait a minute

Haha, in all honesty, this kinda strikes true. Both PHX fans wanting Bruno, and TOR fans saying "NO F'ING WAY!"

I'd prefer not to trade Caboclo either, but I can admit it's mainly because he's a curiosity and he's "ours". I want to see him do well expressly because nobody knew who the hell he was when Masai drafted him. But I can be objective about it and also see that he's got no real place on a competing team right now, and by the time he is ready, the window for Toronto's current core may be closing, so if he's worth something to someone now and Ujiri can get something back that helps this year's team down the stretch, why would you not make that move???

Not sure that's PJ Tucker, but for the right piece, Bruno can pack his bags, as far as I'm concerned, and I'll wish him well.
                          Definition of Statistics: The science of producing unreliable facts from reliable figures.

Comment

• The most valuable assets you can have in the NBA are young unknown talents and draft picks.

You don't trade either of those for journeymen in their 30s.
                            twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

Suns fans are as delusional as every other fanbase. Except us, because we are amazing and perfectly rational at all times.

Comment

• Suns don't want JJ because he's expiring lmao
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X